The problem with "autogynephilia"

malebrained transbian hons have too much male ego to ever let themselves believe that they're AGP. Every time I've told a transbian reddithon about autogynephilia, they just go "actually AGP is transphobic pseudoscience and contra disproved it get destroyed with facts and logic".

But straight trans women are shy and insecure and have low self esteem, so whenever they hear about Blanchardism they start calling themselves AGP and finding brainwormed ways to rationalize how they're just meta-attracted to men and perverts who need to feel ashamed of themselves.

So even if AGP is real, talking about AGP makes more HSTSes ashamed than it does AGPs. It's a paradox and I think we should stop spreading it.

Attached: menherathink.png (217x232, 53.11K)

I'm an agp loser and also probably a hon (but idk because people have always told me I look like a girl) ;-;

Most straight trans women aren't "HSTS".

Pist pics, let's see

I'm really self concerned and don't pass at all...

>don't pass at all
That's for us to decide

Can you explain? If by straight you mean androphelic ( sexually attracted to men), I'd find that a dubious claim?

I don't! I just looked in the mirror and I'm very obviously an ugly man

I believe people who told tou that you look like a girl more than you, so you probably pass

That is a very agp statement

Most straight trans women fit other definitions of agp, like imagining oneself as a woman during sexual fantasies. HSTS imagine themselves as men during fantasies unlike agps.

I have long hair and an androgynous voice so I pass with a mask on but not without

This is how most things work. the only people who fall for shaming gatekeeping tactics are the people who wouldn't do that stuff in the first place.

Shame gatekeeping is supposed to keep out the shameless people, but that's the problem...shaming doesn't work on shameless people! You can scream about "RAPIST RAPEHON BOOMERHONS" but that won't stop a true rapist boomerhon ever, it'll only make the actually decent trannies hate themselves. The only trannies to avoid women's bathrooms due to TERF scares are the ones who'd never do anything bad in them in the first place, it'll never stop the boomerhon they're actually scared of. People think "well if we ramp up the shaming enough, it'll eventually catch up to the rapists!" but it WON'T AND NEVER DOES.

Sort of like the whole "toxic masculinity" stuff, or "telling men not to rape", or whatever. The only type of guys that get affected by that stuff, and start to get neurotic and scared of talking to women etc, are the ones who would never do such things in the first place. The actual rapists and abusers don't give a shit and never will, they will keep doing whatever they want to do without shame, no matter what anyone else says.

Sensitive decent people get brainworms from shaming, sociopathic confident people don't. And yet the shaming never stops, despite it never working.

Which category do trans women who don't have sexual fantasies fit? I'm one of them so I'm curious.

No they don't! They imagine themselves as women just like genetic women do. Women don't imagine their bodies as a male when they have sex.
If you want to have a simple way of being able to distinguish one from the other, look for childhood homosexuality, children who admired older more masculine boys. The sexuality is very similar to gay men, the difference is that androphelic transsexuals experience themselves as female.

agp

I already said I was an agp freak

if you look at cis women, 90% of them are AGP, meaning that the ones fetishising being a woman are HSTS trannies, they are not women, they are gay men that like acting like women, AGPs are actually women because they feel turned on by their own sexyness, like any woman should

When you were 12 years old to do feel like you were probably more like a female, but definitely attracted to males?

>They imagine themselves as women just like genetic women do.
so they're agp? having an female self-image during sex is supposed to be a sign of subconsciously sexually loving yourself as a woman therefore AGP

Oh, right, I'm trying to point out that people who do not have autogynephilia I don't see men as ugly.