Life goal is to "be a girl"

>life goal is to "be a girl"

If this describes you you are gonna be just as depressed as you were as a man. Gender identity isnt everything in your life and if you make it so it is, youre going to have endless cycles of depression. The human soul needs more to thrive and if you dont do anything but wit to be a "girl" you will feel like every day is hell.

Attached: 1645289105362.png (377x467, 277.92K)

Tldr: get a hobby or a job or youre gonna hate being alive

cant you stay in one thread at least?

Troll post. Gender identity is your everything. It should be 100% of your personality.

It's fine to have transitioning as a goal but yeah you need to be planning for what comes after.

>has several hobbies
>has nice job
>has nice apartment
>has had ffs and passes
>very accepting family

I’m still depressed and suicidal, nothing helps on this shit

Ah yes, advice feom a pedo tranny who doomposts 24/7.
Kek

You need sex

Im actually one of the smartest introspective people here. I just so happen to enjoy tormenting neets.

Sex is disgusting, I’m staying pure forever

>treating your gender dysphoria wont help your depression!!!
retard

having my transition as a goal made me go out of my depressions slump because I actually got things to work towards to

>want to be wife for husband
>need to be wife and attractive
>need to work out eat healthy, transmaxx
>work on social skills -> go out and meet friends
>need to find men -> go out of my way trying new things and hobbies
>use money for makeup, clothes, food etc. instead of stupid pc parts
>makeup and clothes is expensive af -> get job for monies

all of these things push one naturally to get out of one's shell and explore things
starting my transition was the best thing i ever did

Not what I said. I may help, bit if you dont improve else if you were a shut in prior, youre just moving sideways

gigabased

80% of this board thinks just taking hormones is the fix to life.

>Olive
>Olive
Fucking schizo trannies... take your meds already.

based once again

>life goal was to become a girl
>became a girl
>happily enjoying a low effort/low impact life of leisure
Imagine needing hobbies or some other form of external fulfilment. I spend all day sleeping through my desk job and talking with friends online. Occasionally boot up a video game for a few minutes. I love life.

Thats a cope.

I'm joining the army as an officer so I can be ready to fight le Russians for NATO dominance. My culture is superior and I will fight for it. Mobilize the tranny corps!

>you enjoy your life differently from me
>must be a cope
I'd happily live this way until I die if I could. I have a few other goals and aspirations in the way of stuff like marriage and children, but they're certainly not necessary for me to feel fulfilled in life. Being in a position where I could have kids would just be a bonus.

What you have are distractions. Lole

Sleeping at your job? Sleep is the purest form of escapism there is

I didn't mean that I literally sleep at work, I just don't put much effort in so they don't expect much out of me. That aside, what's wrong with distractions? Do you think they'll just stop distracting me some day? Will I just stop enjoying sleep or chatting with friends?

I just ended up a girl from life circumstances. Too much teenage shemale prostitution.

Olive is not a person. It's a concept. Everyone is Olive.
You are coping hard.

I still don't understand why there's anything wrong with coping

It's cringe to be insecure of other people not being miserable pieces of shit as well. It's even more cringe to cope by convincing them they are.