/gaygen/

my thread (mihai)'s edition
youtube.com/watch?v=_z0-Q-C8Xb0

prev

Attached: you are here.png (525x385, 323.56K)

thoughts on germans?

hot

Attached: 1638624218058.jpg (500x774, 172.04K)

Mwah x

Why are German gays so insane that they’ll drug a gay so they can fuck his bf :s

Weren't Germans. Probably Russian or Estonian, maybe Karelian from the dialect they spoke.

How do u know about Russian dialects
So the rumours are true about you being polish/Russian?

They are not. I have just met many people of many dialects over the years, and some of them happened to be from such areas.
Its also kind of possible to determine that somebody is speaking a language with dialect if you know how the language sounds well enough.

Did you know that in the German children play a game called "ni**ers" on schoolyards? It's a bit like Bulldog in the UK:

One or more kids are selected as the "ni**ers". They line up in the mid of the playground, all other kids on one side
The the "ni**ers" scream "WHO'S AFRAID OF NI**ERS?", to which the children answer "NOT US!"
Then the "ni**ers" say "AND WHEN WE COME?", to which the children answer "WE JUST RUN AWAY"!

Then the children have to cross the playground without getting wrestled down. If they fail, they become "ni**ers" for the next round. The game ends when recess is over or when all kids have been turned to "ni**ers"

I'm not making this shit up.

Du in diesem Moment

Attached: 1624590517168.jpg (205x246, 8.49K)

WER HAT ANGST VORM SCHWARZEN MANN?
NIEMAND!
UND WENN ER ABER KOMMT?
DANN LAUFEN WIR DAVON!

I don't need glasses

it's called "schwarzer mann" ("black man"), not n*
i always assumed it just means some man dressed in black with a black balaklava when i was a kid

I always assumed it was a maximum pigmented person.

Snigger without the S

Sneed

> I'm not making this shit up
I don’t think anyone doubts that what you’re saying is true considering the knowledge we have about Germany

My boyfriend was always boring and stupid but i made him play xcom 2 and now after so many years he finally wants to talk about positioning and action economies and is willing to open a wiki. You all said i couldnt fix him but you were wrong

It was black man and originally referred to the black plague and plague doctors. On some schoolyards, they did say "Neger" tho.

>kam

Explains the reaction to all them black refugees tho

I'm trying to avoid filters

>kamm
>cum

i had a black friend in my youth and he once made fun of me and told me his dick was bigger
t. german bottom

I don’t think anyone’s filtering you
Why don’t you have a trip code?