Do urbanite cis women treat you very differently if they know you're an MTF, vs if they think you're another cis woman...

Do urbanite cis women treat you very differently if they know you're an MTF, vs if they think you're another cis woman? What's been your experiences? Trying to see which way I should present myself

Attached: unknown-1.png (625x609, 147.43K)

boomp

>Do urbanite cis women treat you very differently if they know you're an MTF
Yes. They treat you like they would a gay or feminine man and act like you're a drag queen. If not they just treat you like any other woman. Only trannies who can, and actually have, gone stealth will ever be able to notice the difference though. Any time it's mentioned there's tons of screaming hons coming to say "well actually" about how cis women are fine and treat them exactly like they did pre transition without realizing that's the problem, they treat them the same because they still see them as a man. Women treat other women very differently from the way they treat men, even if they treat both genders well.

>They treat you like they would a gay or feminine man and act like you're a drag queen.
Is this, dare I say, ideal? I'll admit I have some genderfluid tendencies so am predisposed to being more okay with that. But after ahem, watching Mean Girls the other night, plus other observations. I'm inclined to think being perceived as a gay guy in drag is better than being perceived as a straight guy intruder or as another cis woman. Just for practical purposes of building good platonic relationships with women. I don't know about sexual relationships though. Probably that's not good for that?

Anyways, I don't even know if what you said is accurate.

I will be honest and I'm only answering it for myself so I can't speak for all cis women they're probably nicer than me anyway
If someone says they're a cis woman (but they're not) I'll assume they're a cis woman and treat them like I would with anyone else.
If someone says they're a mtf, I would treat them nicer, and eventually if we talk more I forget they were trans in the first place.
Does that make any sense?

>If someone says they're a mtf, I would treat them nicer
I'm not complaining but why

They're probably already dead inside

This is too much empathy for a cis f on Any Forums are you sure you're not a larping tw

nta but I feel the same

Some days I am but I try to be optimistic and nice when I can

Foids only pretend to feel empathy they're actually all bitches who should die

trannies eternally btfo jesus christ

Attached: 1623381980831.gif (500x506, 172.33K)

depends how close you are and how well you pass the closer you are the more likely they are to treat you as if you were just a cis woman, same with the better you pass.

incels are actually a lot worse and should be gassed

Women should be used exclusively for breeding
They do not deserve rights

why?

Attached: no maidens.jpg (848x1200, 269.54K)

Because they're inferior mentally and physically and do not feel empathy or any real emotion

ugh yes. i’ve started making an effort to not mention i’m trans with anyone who’s not a potential romantic partner and once i finish up on surgeries, the goal is to hop states and never bring it up again.

estrogen makes you more empathetic.
not everyone in society needs to be physically strong (duh)
women are not inferior mentally

>makes sweeping and inaccurate generalizations and can't see people as individuals
>"inferior mentally"

The "empathy" is fake
Not everyone NEEDS to be but it just highlights their inferiority
They are all retarded and incapable of complex problem solving (with a few very astounding outliers)

don't be rude in my thread please I will cry if you hurt cisfemanon.

She doesn't have emotions how could I "hurt" her?