Are there any cis people who would actually date a transgender person?

I don’t get the incentive. It seems like it would just be more trouble than it’s worth? I don’t really like men so I want to date a cis woman, but are there any women who want to date a transgender person? I don’t think I would date a transgender person if I was in their position but I might just be a bad person..

Attached: 6084B3E2-349A-4C80-804B-3878D69C6599.jpg (460x666, 47K)

No

the women that would date you are those who have neon colored hair, a million piercings, weigh 400 pounds, and spend all day spamming "trans rights" "heckin black lives matter" on Twitter and Reddit all day
that's about it

I'm bi cis m and would date a trans person if that means anything to you.

There is t really an incentive but there's no downside. Being trans doesn't mean anything other than you don't identify with your birth gender, they can still be attractive and I can still love them

>user discovers that straight bleach blonde sorority horse girls won't date her
must be tragic

But if I’m trans I can’t even have kids, are you really ok with that?

Oh that doesn’t sound very nice, am I just being vain when I say that? Shouldn’t love see past those things?

Yeah I'd be fine with that, I'd want to adopt anyway.

I wouldn't not consider a relationship with a cis man or infertile cis female if I love them besides that. And I wouldn't consider myself less dateable if I were infertile too

My girlfriend is a 5'4", 105 lb femme-ish cis lesbian with a conventionally attractive face and perfect body. She's also very intelligent and kind.

I'm into dyed hair and piercings it'd be kind of nice if she had some but she's amazing as is :)

literally just don't act like an incel and take care of your appearance. i say this as a boymoder who's been dating someone who i thought was way out of my league

oh I'm sure I bet you're also a heckin valid real "woman" too
let's just hope your parents use your preferred name rather than your real one when they bury you

your based rightoid friends will never truly love you or think of you as "one of the good ones" user!

I'm not from this board I like trolling you retards because you fell for the LGBT meme and are ruining society and preying on children now
one day we'll go back to normal healthy human civilization and your diseased kind will be cured

Happy for you user, thanks for the hopefuel

How does it feel to know a tranny can get a woman who is more physically attractive, smarter and cooler than any woman who would even willingly breathe the same air as you?

Thanks user that’s very kind of you to say, I hope I can find someone like you one day

that's incorrect, enjoy dating your heckin inclusive and diverse Reddit mod trans "girl"friend though
I'll stick to real women

I would date a pooner if that counts ;)

no cis people date trannies
it's always an egg chaser that will troon/poon out on you or a repressed gay that will leave you once they realize they only like your dick/vagina

all larps

lol keep telling yourself that's why you came here, faggot

Attached: persona3gif.gif (498x356, 2.85M)

My gf stayed with me through my transition and she’s pretty conventional looking and fit. She’s just pansexual. Not everything is so black and white.