/nbgen/ - hi guys edition

im in bed with a pulled muscle
what are you guys up to :)

Attached: IMG_20220110_105323.jpg (720x804, 169.8K)

is anyone else just want to be so many kinds of genderfuckery that you just dont know what to do?

>why do i want to be a man with a pussy
>no i think i just want to be a trans tomboy i think
>ok but i think being a normal girl would be cool also
>but im also fine with just, being a guy

atm i id as nb but pragmatically im just an amab guy on hrt

i just want to be silly

based clownmoder

Reminds me of picrel
No yeah I get that. I find that my gender tends to fluctuate a little bit but it tends to stay within agender and female. I just be female online tho and irl I theymode (don’t pass as male or female bc ethnicity and genes and fuckery)

Attached: 67E6CC65-BE4A-45DB-9600-B31B057001EF.jpg (750x788, 482.75K)

>atm i id as nb but pragmatically im just an amab guy on hrt
same
kinda want to be a dickgirl
kinda want to be a trans boy
kinda want to be an afab enby
my ideal is to pass as a woman and wear men's clothes and be an afab enby who's secretly actually an amab dickgirl

that's the dream desu

Yay an enbygen!
I feel like this too and have basically resolved to use almost every label and none at the same time. I don't have any formal identity I relate to but I still call myself things like androgyne, female man , and girltwink lol

Life sucks for us heh
I used to be a Reddit nbtranny which was really cringe but now I just give up! Why bother using labels when you don’t care? And if anyone asks just say you’re a guy bc society sucks!

Will transitioning to a woman and getting srs then kinda sorta detransing while on hrt and living like a pooner mean I’m enby?

I don’t really mind being treated like a gay effeminate guy (like I’ve been most of my life) but I have seriously bad body/genital dysphoria and need to look like a woman.

t. very confused redhead mtf(?)

>my ideal is to pass as a woman and wear men's clothes and be an afab enby who's secretly actually an amab dickgirl

yeah sometimes this is what I want to do. but actually i want to keep my long hair tho, when I think about it. kinda just want to date a cute theyfab with a k-pop boy haircut.

bumping to keep enby spirit alive in 2022

Bump :)

Status report from March 5th GRA protest in London

cutie report :)

I know you don't like how you look and desperately want to get ffs (and you should pursue what you want!) But I just wanted to say that I think your face is really hot and I love how you look with your hair down.

Thanks
I look okay from 45 degree angles either side but front on and profile are both terrible terrible terrible bad shit, largely because of my jaw shape

I thought front on was your best angle desu (cheekbones r hot af). I think your hair frames your face well from that angle, too. I don't like my profile either bc of big nose plus noticeable browbone.

I'm AMAB but I desperately want to look like the stereotypical theyfab

My cheekbones are my one good facial feature (and may well be the result of a genetic defect I'm trying to get tested for lol), I've never denied that, I have to do the mouth-hanging-open cope to not have an ugly thick froggish U-shaped jaw though & then having a square chin that sticks out so far forwards in front of my lips on top of that shape is masculine as all hell, mogs plenty of cis guys, horrible

Extremely good taste, hrt tomboys are goals af, one of my best friends is considering going on T and I can't lie, a major part of why I hope they do is they'd look AND SOUND so hot if they do

hi i'm new
ace+agender
just finally accepted that i'm trams at 19 almost 20
gonna start presenting more androgynous
what are some tips for getting that perfect enby look?

Attached: 106733523_600260457297449_3093502622179496179_n.jpg (750x937, 72.11K)

hrt helps
what's your starting point? you have to do diff things coming from diff bodies

felt that and im not even nb im just a bi cis tourist
my ideal is being an id'd male but still being twinky and effeminate enough to rock makeup (some) girl's clothes anyways without making it a big part of my identity yet still looking androgynous enough in day-to-day life to make people second-guess themselves when they address me
(it's a lot of work and it's not easy so most of the time i'm just a 6'0" 140 lbs dude with stubble and fucked up skin and weird hot topic clothes)

i'm amab
hrt is kinda scary to me
gonna start losing weight because my fat hairy gut gives me dysphoria but i’m also kinda scared to lose weight because i got some really nice fat distribution on my hips and i'm kinda scared to lose that and my cones

if you're amab I think losing weight and being kinda twinky helps
longer hair
get rid of facial hair obviously
wearing some make up on your face to make your skin tone more even/smooth
high-waisted pants
uh.. i'm hung over rn and can't think of anything else

thank you that's good thank you