/bigen/

Edgy edition.
QOTT: What's the meanest thing you've ever done? Do you feel guilt or pride about it?

Old thread: Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like both sexes, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to both sexes or characteristics of both sexes is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women or cis men and trans men only?
No
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.
>Do you love me op?
No, fuck off faggot.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: 81KoN2gjCLL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 10.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice pic of razor blades
Makes me wanna cut myself some more :|

When I was a kid I used to go into classrooms at lunchtime and tip water on people's paperwork. I did this a couple of days before my conscience got the better of me and I confessed to my parents.

Never got caught tho.

>actively avoided playing games with only female options
imagine being wound up so fucking tight lol

Attached: 264102976_437865691266920_3634829961482101603_n.png (600x495, 478.61K)

Look idk. I just didn't like playing as girls. I only caught male pokemon lol.

Attached: 20220307_194522.jpg (3408x2556, 2.09M)

>qott
The meanest thing I've ever done? I guess fucking up my brother's door or something. I've not really done a lot of mean stuff other than snapping and saying stuff I didn't mean. I don't feel guilty about it. He deliberately pissed me off and got shocked when I was pissed off. That's all on him.
WHen I was roommates with someone he wanted me to drive with him and he'd pay for my shipping and flight back and refused because I didn't want him to spend that much on me. That might be considered mean I guess.
oh hey i remember those
industrial razors are the best
I know but i'm not gonna take a nightwalk in the middle of a neighborhood with roaming dogs and heroin addicts and no streetlamps
>are you okay aidan
god no
>i dont think i've seen a picture of you
I don't post pictures of myself to Any Forums anymore. Even with unsee I've had people pipe it through a pihole to be able to spread the picture. I know that sounds super paranoid and it kinda is but I'm only that way because of experience.

Probably shouldn't post my pic hey, I guess I'm just self loathing lol.

if youre not a trip it's not too bad

Aidan am I bad looking.

Meanest thing I've ever done may have been stabbing my brother with a screwdriver. Pride 100%, he's a dick.

Attached: mio.jpg (225x350, 31.66K)

I think your insecurity is much more of a turn off than your appearance.

I used to tease this one kid in our friend group by "baninshing the gay" out of him. I stopped after he told me how he felt. Also, very ironic now that I'm a raging homosexual.

Yeah fair.

This isn't /soc/, we don't need any more namefags, and certainly not namefags posting their face
fuck off with this shit

>stabbing my brother with a screwdriver

Well fuck you too?

Hey heard we were posting cock pics. My guy's a little under 6 inches but he makes up for it in spirit!
Anyway r8.
unsee
.cc/album#Cf9Yztn1rlyFy75Z

oh wait no qott update one time i made my mom cry because I was very up front about wanting my dad out of my life asap and that if I could i'd never interact with him again.

The reason for that though is because my dad is racist, homophobic, an asshole, debatably abusive, and other similar things, so I'm not guilty about that either.
i did something similar in middle school actually, with two different people. I mainly did it out of peer pressure, which was easy to do because I had no real friends in middle school. It was just to the level of teasing though. In freshman year of high school, there was this one guy called "Nate the Great" and I jokingly said "Nate the Great more like Nate the fucking fag" as like an anti joke and somehow that stuck for his entire track career and I think it led to him quitting. I don't know if that'd be considered mean because i was kinda fucking around but I guess it must have fucked up up a lot. There was also another guy I always wanted to talk to and befriend but didn't and he ended up killing himself later.

In college, there was a girl who was the stereotype of "dyed hair girl". Obsessed with tumblr and "antis", all the negative stereotype. I kinda talked shit about her on occasion, but considering she did the same thing and also sexually harassed me pretty often I'm not too upset about it.

I feel like half this gen is tripfags desu
And fr you should probably cool it with the face posting

Yeah...

>QOTT
Take your pick:
>love-bombing a BPD girl in a psychiatric ward (she'd tried to sui for the fourth time) and then ghosting her
>getting my square friend addicted to multiple substances and then ghosting him
>leading my best friend – who clearly wanted to fuck me – on for months and then ghosting him
I feel only guilt.
>I know but i'm not gonna take a nightwalk in the middle of a neighborhood with roaming dogs and heroin addicts and no streetlamps
Understandable. Do it tomorrow.

Attached: 1595260727136.png (270x270, 44.91K)

Wtf, jesus

>half this gen is tripfags
they treat it like their personal discord (which they already have, you pieces of shit!) and it fucking sucks
we don't need any more faggots attention whoring in the thread

I too took part in homophobic bullying. Even though I had been homophobically bullied myself so I should have known better. Children are so cruel. I've heard the parts of our brain responsible for empathy don't really develop until late teens or early adulthood. Could explain it.

i dont think that was it for me. Honestly, I just don't think it clicked. The weirdest shit was I would give people shit for it, but if a friend or whatever actually came out to me as gay, I don't think I would've given a shit. I think for a lot of kids, they learn gay = bad from kids with homophobic parents but they don't actually consider why that is.

Or maybe I just want to humanize past me, maybe I was just an asshole

Ikr? Like OMG! People do mean things sometimes?! Whaaaaaat?!