If I transitioned at 19 I would’ve passed. I had lucky genetics...

If I transitioned at 19 I would’ve passed. I had lucky genetics. But I was so repressed I didn’t realize it until age 25, and it’s too late.

Attached: DF25CEDE-F289-4CE1-82FC-3C76A8569E5D.jpg (224x225, 3.17K)

Bet when ubwere 19 you told yourself you should have transed when 13, and 6years from now you will be thinking, damnit i should have transed when i was 25 instead of pity posting on Any Forums

are you not on hrt yet user
i started at 25 with the intention of manmoding indefinitely and it could be worse i think

Kek

Literally any time after puberty was too late for me, just go for it user. Genetics > age.

I started hormones at 21, now I'm a 24 yo manmoder :(

Nah I’m not on and idk if I ever will. or maybe I’ll order the blue pills from hrt cafe and take ‘em for a month for fun. then give up on it

you probably don't look much different from when you were 19 unless you've been unhealthy as shit

I started at 24 which was 10 years ago. I now live in stealth. Its mostly about your genetics still and how much surgery you can afford. People going on about you have to have transitioned at 12 are just coping because they are rapehons.

i think its worth trying user
im only 5 months in and its definitely not all sunshine and butterflies, but ive been pleasantly surprised so far desu
like my horrible hairline is pretty much totally fixed, and my skin looks great
also if you can get laser hair removal for your face it really helps you look a LOT younger

Dumb

same, but im 38 and just started HRT.
The dysphoria doesnt go away. it just gets worse because the effects of testosterone keep going.

just my 2 cents based on my own experience.

do it now

while yeah skull gets slightly fucked too, a lot of masculinisation from 18 to 25 is just loss of facial fat, and u'll notice it when u get it back on hormones

Thanks for the encouragement.

What Is it like to live a life in stealth or as a “manmoder” anyway? Do you just have longish hair and boobs but somehow people suspect nothing? I am asking bc I don’t know if I’ll ever pass and if I got on hrt I’d probably be in your shoes

what have you been taking? this is hope fuel

Living in stealth is normal life. I live like any cis person does. I almost never think about being trans or trans stuff. I have nothing to do with any trans people. My closest friends who I met after I transitioned dont even know. The only downside is I have nobody to vent to, as even being stealth I still have a part of me that will always be sad that iw aunt born cis, and I cant talk about it to anyone and so I come here on and off to get everything out of my system.

Also I did have one night stands with men without telling them but I didn't enjoy it because I was panicking about getting hate crimed the whole time. I dont think that will ever go away. So I do disclose to potential boyfriends.

i'm on 6mg e sublingual and 25mg bica, also finasteride and minoxidil (probably unnecessary now that my T is nuked, but i'm paranoid)
I also tried microneedling but I've been super inconsistent with it

picrel is -3months vs 5months. Not the best before/after (the first pic is using a super shitty camera w/ some noticeable focal length distortion), but yea its been growing back in a lot

Attached: 1.jpg (452x610, 78.1K)

diff user...
That gives me a ton of hope since my hairline is still mostly okay but oveerall thinning is a bitch.

Melony GTFO

I transitioned at 29 and my face changed a ton OP. It's not too late.

Attached: DyoUI7pWsAAc6Ao.jpg (765x1000, 110.56K)

I'm 27 and just starting my transition
Really hoping I'll be able to pass at least somewhat
I'm 6'6" and I don't have a particularly feminine face