What's a good price to set for onlyfans?

Chubby latina tranny considering OF to pay for surgeries. What's a good price to start at?

Attached: 40d.jpg (1000x1000, 349.97K)

post pics first

dunno
here's an idea: find mfs with onlyfans on reddit with similar astatic and attractiveness to urself, then charge similarly
you also should familiarize urself with the reddit scene anyway,, ur gonna have to shill on there at some point

For free? No thanks. I pass so Im basically a cis woman with a penis.

Fat guy with no eating self control on estrogen who doesn’t pass wants to be paid for nudes? Why would someone want to look at you let alone pay for it when there’s hotter ones that aren’t fat out there for free?

"Hotter ones" when will anons learn that in real life, women with a little bit of meat are seen as more attractive than the twinkhons you simp after here.

>What's a good price to start at?

I'll gladly advise you for a reasonable fee of course. Would crypto work for you?

Then why are you asking Any Forums if you’re so hot? You obviously aren’t. You need to pay for surgery since you don’t pass. Just because chubby chasers and chasers like you doesn't prove you pass or are attractive.

I didnt say what surgeries haha, you assume it's for trans surgeries. I just want srs and a boob job bc it'd rake me in more $$$

>you assume it's for trans surgeries.
>I just want srs and a boob job
How are these not trans surgeries? You can’t post your pic on Any Forums but think you’ll make an OF?

doubt lol

Bc i wont post for free

Nigger, just make a video, set a price and see if people are willing to pay for it. How are we supposed to know what you may be able to charge if we can't see what quality of content you are actually capable of providing?

Fine here

Attached: Fuckin Bitches Gettin Money.jpg (3968x1436, 767.11K)

no one cares about fat spics with dicks try picking parents that arent colored next time bitch

Attached: 1621226255074.png (1782x1500, 3.9M)

>right click
>save as

Haha, you have been fooled into giving me this picture of your body for free! I paid literally nothing and saw your body!

And you wont see more without money, it's basically worthless desu

You aren’t chubby, David, you are obese, and your cock is tiny, and you will never, NEVER, be a radiant Aryan trans goddess like ME! Hehehehehehahahahha

Attached: 1DF14B60-DAB5-4998-866B-B2C5865CAC81.jpg (828x772, 56.82K)

3 rubles

>it's basically worthless desu

I feel like you are being a bit hard on yourself here.

Keep your dick or use a fake one in videos if you do get SRS. Way hotter girls sells OF for $3 a month. You should try a free one that has no nudity to get followers then start at $5