REDDIT POLL

"Should we normalize men wearing skirts?"

I'm a TERF and I voted yes because if it's normal for both men and women to wear skirts, then MTFs have less ammo for pretending to be a woman. What do you vote and why?

Attached: normalizeeee.png (575x552, 19.98K)

I hate women and masc men wearing skirts is weird

go back

no, only diapies

If men wearing skirts takes away ammo from MTFs then why did Scotland just pass a total sidestep of your draconian gender assignment laws?

yeah i dont see why not and i also dont see how it takes the steam out of trans women

Skirts are the future.

Attached: 755.jpg (755x605, 237.19K)

why did they have to walk back on the manskirts. i want to blame rick berman but im not sure who made the change

reddit moment

Reminder that the Internet isn't real life and you should go back.

>I'm a TERF and I voted...
Aww, good job sweetie here's your sticker!
Anyways I'm a man who doesn't wear skirts. I don't care either way.

Attached: 1631752067566.png (272x186, 53.04K)

Because the majority of r/transtimelines are "Me with beard and sweatpants. VS!! Me shaving my beard and wearing makeup and skirt".

Bonus points if weight loss.

Yes and I don’t know any tranny that wears skirt but well tried

ok why would you browse reddit though

SKIRTS ARE SO GAY!!! Clothes are just clothes. What makes the difference is the design. I don't use shorts nor I would use a skirt, but I don't think romans or scotts looked feminine for wearing them, same way that a man wearing yoga pants looks like a massive faggot even if he's wearing pants.

I’ve never worn a skirt in my life

>a man wearing yoga pants looks like a massive faggot
Lol. I've never even seen a guy wearing yoga pants. Funny image to think about.

All right, then switch skirts for makeup and the same principle applies. We need to stop making "transition" about leaning into gendered stereotypes. But the problem is, most people won't be sure an MTF is trying to be a woman unless they lean into them.

In my country it's a thing for woke guys. At least a few years ago it was like their uniform. Shorts over yoga pants. I don't think it's so popular anymore though, since it started getting associated to sexual abusers.

Gross, I'm imagining someone like John Robert Bell (jorobe on TikTok, made webms of himself doing feminine dances with feminist captions and later got caught grooming children) wearing those pants in public.

Attached: jorobe.jpg (300x300, 25.05K)

I wore a skirt out one day and got clocked as a femboy. I got components from one woman but it was clear that's what she thought I was. I got sired in multiple establishments, not gendered properly once, and a guy told me "he liked my kilt". Skirts are for midnight agp fantasies only desu