Top bf said he would have definitely bullied me in high school if we knew each other back then for being such an...

>top bf said he would have definitely bullied me in high school if we knew each other back then for being such an adorable little faggot
Bullying isn't nice...

Attached: 1642032449775.png (3000x1700, 3.86M)

But it turns you on.. strange.

I want to be bullied.

>top bf says he's gonna bash my head in with a weight

Attached: download (3).jpg (168x300, 7.72K)

there really is a bully to top bf pipeline

Why wouldn't we bully cute weak twink boys? You're just asking to be bullied.

shut up bipedo

tfw noboxy bullied me in highschool, so i can’t have an ex-bully top bf

what the fuck is even the point

Attached: 4BA3D3F6-CCBE-414A-A742-130ED5935653.gif (480x270, 236.7K)

I tease my bottom all the time. I can't help it, its just remnants from my bullying days I guess.

bulli good

>tfw still regularly masturbate to the idea of having transitioned earlier and becoming the battered gf of my old high school bully/friend instead of just being the meek skinny nerd he would take out his anger on
I hate myself

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS

>tfw was faggy as a teenagers but no guys tried to pressure me into sucking their dick
was i just not cute enough?

hey, you're not alone in that, and you're not a bad or gross person for it. Maybe we're a little damaged, but it's not your fault

You guys are pathetic, I wanted to smash a truck into any piece of shit that dared to annoy back in school.

agp

U’d let an asshole that would taunt/harass/make fun of you fuck your ass? Dude was banging bitches with his friends while your faggot ass sat at home crying playing games

My bullies are ugly as fuck so I won’t either. What am I living for?

No cute bottom bf to tease and playfully make fun of

>tfw was a quiet loner but guys were still nice to me in high school
>tfw I didn't do well in gym class and they were really nice to me and supportive and tried to help me improve

Giwtwm
Males being nice is my fetish