Ukraine making Trans WOMEN FIGHT!

I thought Zelensky was based.

Attached: 1623383263112.jpg (882x908, 154.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U5wuwngAXGA?t=77
youtube.com/watch?v=wSX7iT0n65Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fear the 51% is gonna increase a lot in the upcoming weeks sisters...

Why would you be an ass to an absolute minimal percentage of society thats not even at their peak of their former sex physical capabilities?

I can't believe an eastern european country isn't a bastion of trans rights

god I feel so bad for them...
also relevant youtu.be/U5wuwngAXGA?t=77

Imagine being a Ukrainian tranny who can't leave cause her ID marker still says male so she gets sent to the front lines not to fight, but to relieve the "stress" from all the soldiers there.

It means crossing the border as an illegal immigrant

Attached: Alter 9989.png (157x162, 69.74K)

source faggot

Attached: Dax5YtFVQAEARQ_.jpg (800x600, 102.01K)

Good, faggots should.

It is naive to believe any nation fighting for its very survival would give a shit about tranny stuff. What trans people enjoy in prosperous Western countries right now is an indulgence, that goes out the window the minute shit really hits the fan. You may be a 'woman' in times of peace and prosperity, but if Western nations ever have to face a real, proper war again your AMAB-self is getting drafted and shoved into the meat grinder.

Then why don't cis women get drafted?

Zelenskyy is a knee yo libruhl of course he isn't based

Because they are woman men get drafted user

Because they're not AMABs?

Because you need them to be safe when war is over since they can pop-out more babies (which you know, trans woman cannot)

Why should a nation expect the service of people who it does nothing for? Giving people you ruthlessly oppress access to automatic weapons and explosives sounds like a recipe for fragging at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSX7iT0n65Q

Trannies shouldn't get drafted for the same reason people with physical disabilities shouldn't. Obviously this is subject to nuance if you get down to the details, things like how long they've been on HRT, if the HRT regimen is appropriate and achieves testosterone suppression, at what age they started, in order to assess if their physical capabilities still match that of a male.

The only reason Ukraine doesn't give a shit about this is because they are completely fucked, their troops have no mobility, air support, nothing. At this point their army is many separate groups sitting within cities where they can hide among civillians in order ot not get annihilated.
Plus they can afford the PR hit since western media will always paint them as saints no matter what.

Because they get reduced to breeding livestock and spare hands for industrial work in that scenario user. The state doesn't care for your personality or outward appearance, only the utility of your body.

Ukraine was never an exception. They're honestly only slightly better than Russia in terms of personal liberties and corruption, and I'm really talking splitting hairs here.

Attached: 1646067297391.jpg (680x593, 128.17K)

>Why should a nation expect the service of people who it does nothing for?
Despite what you believe, most people happily oblige to normatives, that's why we have these societies in first place. Also drafting is not voluntary, that's the point.
>Giving people you ruthlessly oppress access to automatic weapons and explosives sounds like a recipe for fragging at best.
Rebels are usually the minority and quickly culled.

Shit nigga, even a dystopian hellhole like venezuela has 0 coup attempts

It's a complex question why traditionally men fight in wars instead of women, and I don't think there is a single, definitive answer.

Physical differences make men more suitable for war, but that doesn't explain why men often fight in wars exclusively.

Another difference might be that men can be seen as more expendable, or at least historically they might have been. It is more devastating for a society to lose 90% of their women than it is to lose 90% of their men. A woman can only bear so many children but a man can father dozens and dozens. Losing men rather than women therefor might make it easier for a society to recover from war, as it will be able to replenish its population more quickly.

Trannies on this board BDD seethe about having 32" underbusts. That means like half the lung capacity of a fully developed male. Literally none of the troons here are valuable in a conflict.
Now that cis women aren't reproducing either, why should they get special rights for a task they only theoretically could fulfill?

>Shit nigga, even a dystopian hellhole like venezuela has 0 coup attempts
retard spotted.

Attached: 1280px-Caracas_drone_explosions_-_Maduro_shield.png (1280x691, 658.6K)

Look at Vietnam. Tons of people just ran to Canada, took their prison sentence, or "accidentally" friendly fire'd their CO.

Vietnam was a unpopular war halfway across the globe being fought by poor high schoolers and cons forced to fight with a hand behind their back. Ukraine’s defending one’s home and family on the streets they grew up in with a total war like attitude

>Now that cis women aren't reproducing either, why should they get special rights for a task they only theoretically could fulfill?

Once again, you're thinking with that peacetime mindset: If things get really bad we'll resort to state mandated impregnation. If you think MTFs have it bad for getting drafted, imagine how FtMs must feel once the government forces them to pump out at least five babies.

Attached: 1225477845.jpg (500x800, 107.95K)

>Now that cis women aren't reproducing either, why should they get special rights for a task they only theoretically could fulfill?
If they couldn't breed then they become full-time workers, sweatshop-tier. I'm assuming you mean infertile of course, never underestimate the horrid shit a government can (and will) do in times of desperation, especially the more socially 'traditional' ones.

Attached: my mom.jpg (688x468, 39.82K)