Considering how Lena isn't going to engage in business anytime soon (if ever again) where am I supposed to order HRT...

Considering how Lena isn't going to engage in business anytime soon (if ever again) where am I supposed to order HRT from now?
I need estradiol enanthate specifically and the option to ship to europe.

Attached: __xp_tan_os_tan__dcd70d775006581491e1dcedeeccb011.jpg (572x772, 54.37K)

Maybe you'd know if you lurked enough to come across hrtgen newfag.

Otokonoko

Unfortunately we only got Nerotard/Otokonoko now. Something tells me Nero lobbied Brazil to have Russia invade Ukraine and strike at the heart of Kievs estrogen production factories. Basically a monopoly.

Attached: Alter 9987.png (568x568, 281.08K)

make it from horse piss

How many times do I have to tell you people CHINESE RAWS

>ywnb a male-to-mare transgender

inject soyy.

BAAAAASEDYYYYYYYY

how 2 get cute beans inside me? they are not fitting in my syringe :c

Attached: soy.jpg (500x334, 217.95K)

ali stopped selling them and i'm too lazy to figure out where to buy them now

really? Where she said that?

it's an alt-right meme girls

Meds

:P

Attached: B49EB599-6439-480B-A6A2-8F9D92A9006F.jpg (280x280, 13.65K)

made-in-china.com

If you're willing to risk losing hrt access to laziness then stfu. Go to the doctor and get a shitty script like the brainlet you are

onions's phytoestrogens actually are weaker than normal estrogen but bind just as strongly to the receptor; this means that they NEGATE the effect of estrogen

The two main isoflavones of onions bind preferentially to Erb rather than Era so in theory it may allow for more estradiol to bind to Era. Pretty sure you could feminize with them in the total absence of T, or castrate levels. Although not as well. Kind of useless. Better herbal cocktails

Should just order some Chinese estradiol powder.

otkonoko

Spiffy?