Hungry skeleton twinkhons can say what they want, but she ended up indistinguishable from the average American woman...

Hungry skeleton twinkhons can say what they want, but she ended up indistinguishable from the average American woman. If anything, she has a prettier face.

If I saw her on the street I would literally never guess she was trans.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.62K)

This is one of the most intelligent things I've ever heard anybody say on lgbtq. Truth be told, most women are fat and plain looking.

>Obesity it's ok because she passes now as a whale
The absolute state of hons

Attached: FF.jpg (827x1654, 147.15K)

Twink hons and generally hons throw this out of the window. The best thing you can do for a good transition is three things which is first of all, be a youngshit, second don't hyper focus on the female asthetic (AGP), and finally gain at least 15-30+ lbs.

I don’t think she gained only 30lb…

>If I saw her on the street I would literally never guess she was trans.
Yeah that's true, but she became an unattractive whale and I'd 100% prefer a clocky but healthy weight twinkhon to her.
t. cis man

as a chubby chaser, her body is hot af but she just looks too young. 0/10 just because she registers as a child in my head with that face so shit becomes gross even though she's clearly sexualizing herself in op :/
but yeah she passes lol but i think she'd pass either way.

Attached: 1556142393761.jpg (247x200, 11.46K)

Poor child. I feel terrible for what the parents did to them.

I’m 100 percent on board for accepting people and not judging them, but chemicals and surgery are so terrible. This 100 percent goes against loving yourself and accepting who you are.

>>Obesity it's ok
yes it is, problem pleb

>mogged by youngshit passoids AGAIN
I can't take it anymore bros, I'm gonna rope

And the average American woman is ugly as shit, so what’s your point? Most men would fuck a cute nonpassing twinkhon like Hari Nef over a dumptruck any day

yea its not about being pretty its about passing and this is the best way to pass perfectly

Also he is so fat no one wants to look at him for more than a few seconds

I genuinely have no idea how someone can become that fat
I love food and I can eat more than any of my friends or family members and usually do and I'm only kinda chubby
Sometimes when eating I eat past the point where I'm full and end up in a food coma for the next few hours and I just feel gross af afterwards but I've never come anything close to what this fucking youngshit hamplanet has achieved in the last couple of years

Why would anyone love being male

I would rather be a fat cis woman than a skinny fit male.

Her parents and brothers don't give a shit about her as long as she keeps bringing them in money.

If you look at their currently family photos her family is always dressed to the nines, fit brothers that clearly go to the gym, and jazz always looked like they dragged her out of bed to take the photo and sent her back.

Any parent they gave a shit wouldn't let their child get to this point.

Yeah but nearly 70% of burgerlanders are like that too

>indistinguishable
lul that is the belly of a man if i ever seen one

me neither. my body begs me for lots of sugar and fat and i never gained any weight. they must consume untold amounts of food and pretend it is normal or have serious health issues.

>don't hyper focus on the female asthetic (AGP)
but i want to be a egirl :p

Id rather be a skeletal hsts tranner with nice tits and a small waist than a hambeast

Atherosclerosis will force them off estrogen by 35 lol