Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden) werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/ - DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: hrt1.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
aphrodites.shop
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
unitedpharmacies.nl
alldaychemist.com
lena.kiev.ua/ev/
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
aphrodites.shop - Very popular. Ships from Portugal to Worldwide.
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.nl (NL only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
lena.kiev.ua/ev/ - Very popular for injections. Ships from Ukraine to Worldwide.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: hrt2.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

I know the answer is probably no but I'm gonna ask anyway.

Will taking bica as an AA increase my chances of being able to recover my fertility later on with clomid? As opposed to other AAs, anyway. Or is E what matters more?

Also, been on HRT for about a month. Is my heart feeling weird, almost "sore", normal? I don't know how to describe it.

so im on 4mg E sublingual and 100mg spiro through planned parenthood rn. ive heard some people tell me that that's a bad dose, so heres my plan, i just want a sanity check before i do it.

I cant change my planned parenthood dose until ive been with them for 3 months, so i was thinking id just double my dose to 8mg E, no spiro until the 3 month point (regular dose + diy for extra 4mg), where I can switch to injections, cause i've heard anecdotally that injections work better

thoughts?

4mg and 100mg is a good starting dose, planned parenthood started me on 2mg and 100mg initially. I assume they're gonna be checking your levels, so keep that in mind if you double your dose

Do not do this lmao, even a low AA is better than no AA.

As long as you're splitting your E dose 4mg is enough for now. 100mg of spiro sounds a little low, but not impossible. I'd get your levels tested first to see if you need a dose increase. Remember: you're trying to get your T in female range, not nuke it.

I'd also wait a bit before starting mono. Definably get your levels checked though, worst case scenario sounds like you might need to order your AA yourself through DIY sites.

Going through planned parenthood, recently switched to injections (after 6 months sublingual), the process is such a fucking headache
The prescription is for .375ml@40mg/ml, or 15 mg a week. There's no fucking way that's correct, I'm not even doing monotherapy, I'm on 200mg spiro. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow, but I'm socially awkward as it is (ofc I am, I'm a tranny on Any Forums), calling my doctor and telling them I need to be on a lower dosage as if I know more than them is going to suck
Also found out that you're supposed to throw away prescribed vials after 28 days, which is the dumbest fucking thing ever. It's a 5 ml vial, I'm gonna be wasting over half of it just to spend money on more
There was also issues related to getting the wrong size syringes, my pharmacy having a backorder on estradiol, a bunch of other shit. I wish I could just DIY, but my insurance requires me to be on legitimately prescribed hormones for 12 months if I wanna get surgery

I'd ask you doctor if the 28 day thing is correct, if it is you don't wanna be injecting outdated stuff.

Just tell your doctor you have concerns about your dosage, no need to straight up say what you think it should be. Get a level test, etc. as long as your levels are in range you should be fine, but yeah definitely don't inject anything that's outdated. Ask about that when you bring up your concerns with your dosage.

:( they havent been checking my levels. they had me get a basic blood test when i started but that didn't check hormones.
is 4mg really good? ive had people say that it was way too low. im at 4 months btw.
also, since planned parenthood isn't checking my levels, do i just want E2 and T levels checked?

Oh, at 4 months, maybe?

Yeah, just those two should be fine, but consult the resources in the OP post.

quick, dumb question:
Can I take oral tablets (Progynova/Estrofem) sublingually?

Seen a few anons on here say you can possibly reset breast growth. I've been on hrt for a while, but never really got any breast growth at all, I was hoping here would be the place to ask about that.

Yes

Is it a bad idea to try pueraria mirifica before typical hrt?

it won't do much unless it's topical and you apply it in certain areas you want to feminize, even then it won't do a whole lot

Anybody bought from Spiffy? How was it? Trustworthy?

Attached: feline-04.jpg (1600x1069, 130.59K)

I mean until I move out from my parents or they die, I cant transition so I need something to ease the dysphoria. i was thinking herbals are a good comprimise. But idk do you know any ideas?

what makes you think you can't do actual hrt? Just buy an estradiol vial online and inject every week, it should be easy to hide the vial and some insulin syringes
herbals aren't a good compromise, they're a complement to already female levels at best

depends on breast genetics, age, ribcage size, how your body responds to different routes and dosages of HRT, full HRT timeline i.e. what you've already tried etc, uhh other stuff I guess

I'm 8 months hrt taking 12.5mg cypro and 8mg of estrogen sublingual. I unfortunately have the smallest conetits...

How can I increase breast growth? or is it just up to luck? Why they grow any more with time?

Attached: 1645025266839.jpg (860x447, 109.49K)

Will*

Fuck...