Confused as fuck

I’m very confused about who I am. I’m a 23 year old guy soon to turn 24 and I still look very feminine/androgynous (lacklustre, thin facial hair that may as well not even grow), large, female-like eyes yet slightly hunter-like and hooded, black, thick curly hair that looks very cute when it’s grown even slightly etc... but I have tremendously thick biceps and thighs like that of a soccer player.

Personality wise, I swing more feminine. I try to be more assertive, and will test people if they try to take advantage of me, but I don’t like it. I don’t like conflict. I actually relate to women more than I do men.

I don’t really know what to do, I’m like a generic anomaly, a strange intersection between man and woman.

Funnily enough, for the first 6 months of my mom’s pregnancy they were 100% certain I was female.

How does one find their way out of this existential nightmare? Does masculinity come more with age and experience? I have no interest in becoming a tranny, I just need to make peace with what I am.

Attached: 094E6493-AF40-4096-B799-D9E6309AC57A.png (674x547, 449.93K)

u said it urself ur a generic anomaly

How do you cope? From the outside i just look like a twink but will grow up into a normal dude if I want to. I just feel like a fucking woman on the inside.

so you’re gender non-conforming? some retards will give u shit, but y would u care? maybe ur in some shithole? if u want to look like how u feel then troon out, if u want to look like a dude and fit in do that, i can’t tell u what u want

>I just need to make peace with what I am.
what's the issue then OP? feeling insecure about not being masculine enough? there's plenty of guys out there that are not 100% macho argh types, you're ok

>feeling insecure about not being masculine enough?
Yeah pretty much, combined with wondering if I should embrace my genetic feminine attributes or ignore them.

>generic anomaly
Well that’s a contradiction

>Does masculinity come more with age
Yes, you will only get manlier from here on out
Testosterone has a lifelong effect

You're confused, I'm fucking confused bro
You don't want to transition, so what are you asking?

>wondering if I should embrace my genetic feminine attributes or ignore them

I'm in the same fucking boat, but for me it's worse because I got a big ass forehead and grow body/facial hair like crazy. But, I grow a ludicrously thick head of hair, long eyelashes, have wrists smaller than many girls and slender fingers, have hips an inch larger than my chest and a tiny waistline, and while I am only 125 pounds pretty much the instant I gain weight it goes into man boobs

How old are you?

this isnt exactly the place to ask how to come in terms with yourself tbhon
most people here are terminally problematic about this very thing

I cant fucking decide whether to ride out being a deminine twink into mid 30s (30 now and still look young for now), or to just start transitioning now.
I wish I knew the answer to myself, brains are fucking stupid.

*feminine twink
FUCK

Yeh post more photos I want to see more of what you describe

You can't fool me, demiurge twink

That’s not me fwiw. This is.

Attached: A3AE9C99-DC69-467E-91C8-9176029313CC.jpg (1280x960, 253.46K)

Another because phoneposting fucked it

Attached: 9EEECA13-0D3C-48F0-9AD1-7B1EBB2FA216.jpg (716x959, 192.24K)

you could just be insecure about who you are. there's nothing wrong with being a feminine man, really.
>Does masculinity come more with age and experience?
kinda, but since you're 24, no. masculinity can always be learned and acquired tho, regardless of age. but before you decide to take the steps to be more masculine, ask yourself if you genuinely like being a feminine guy or not, because you could be going down the wrong path by trying to be masculine, or maybe, trying to be someone you're not.

>I just feel like a fucking woman on the inside.
how would you know what you feel is feeling "like a woman"?

sorry bro nothing is feminine about you

I guess it’s just my boyishness I’m insecure about then