That's right

That's right

Attached: 2022509.jpg (828x926, 108.33K)

wtf im a democrat now

me omw to democrat meetup

Attached: Woman-running-to-lose-weight-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 376.44K)

Lmao

Attached: thehomeofsexual.jpg (719x843, 229.39K)

this. OP is a massive faggot, and not the good kind.

I hate this two-party bullshit so much, I can no longer bring myself to vote republican anymore without wanting to fucking vomit. What was once a great party with real American core values is now just a mangonigger circlejerk and god do I hate democrats nearly as much but at least they're not fucking insane.

Attached: 6.png (1618x910, 1.49M)

MAGA boomers need to stop threatening us with a good time

me on the bottom (but right-wing)

>What was once a great party with real American core values is now just a mangonigger circlejerk

Imagine not trusting Dr. Mr President Rev. DDS. Esq. Geotus Donald J Trump

Attached: SPQR.jpg (894x894, 128.37K)

Trusting him with tanking small businesses with the China tariffs (that only hurt us more than them), destroying the low-skill worker market over that anti-immigration (and frankly anti-american) bullshit, and only being able to achieve the lowest GDP growth in his best year than fucking OBAMA achieved during his worst year? That and having the gov budget on red? He's retard, simple as.

Attached: 1619038690978.png (542x684, 79.7K)

Oh you're a muh fiscal conservative lmao bro they tried doing a conference based on that last week & got a quarter of the crowd Nick Fuentes gets at his events

Attached: President Nick.jpg (625x675, 91.49K)

Probably because populist isolationist losers took over the party. I'm now a fucking democrat because even they align more with my shit than the corpse of the republican party thanks to whores like you. Even my close relatives who are also republican couldn't vote for that retard last election. His own bullshit rhetoric cost him his own election lmao.

More like every institution, media outlet, social media company & intelligence agency made sure he couldn't win

Hard cope. Even his own appointed judges couldn't prove fraud, making it partly his responsibility even if there really was fraud. Quit being a bitter faggot and accept reality kek
>nooo but muh blurry footage of someone kicking a box of ballots under a table!!!
Kys brainlet.

Pic related

Attached: toppling.png (580x387, 356.79K)

These are not mutually exclusive

Attached: BC449A1A-1826-4126-8D74-236026C00204.jpg (742x1006, 157.5K)

The Republican party has become far too progressive as it is simply following the left in the destruction of this country only acting as controlled opposition, we need a real right wing party that actually preserves our values in our Constitution

lmao

Your actually retarded, Trump had his flaws but he was the only one who was actually doing shit

Remember the Whitmer "kidnapping" where half the guys involved turned out to be feds? or the "Russian bounties" that turned out to be fake? That's what I mean not people born on 1 Jan 1900 voting in Wisconsin

Attached: 1499913680111.png (439x525, 334.54K)

Name one significant thing that he did that doesn't involve social policy/culture war/da joos nonsense.
>preserves our values in our Constitution
Right, our values like anti-immigration, reduction of civil liberties, and election fraud propaganda.

When did I say supported the reductions of civil liberties, I’m strongly against that

When Rex Tillerson went to the UN in 2017 & said they didn't support regime change in Syria