What would you do if you saw a boymoder who just burnt her fingers when touching a hot metal pot like a fucking moron...

what would you do if you saw a boymoder who just burnt her fingers when touching a hot metal pot like a fucking moron, was screaming at 200db, sobbing, and was generally in complete writhing agony?

Attached: 326144809018211.png (279x291, 83.86K)

Sex.

Don't ask me why I just feel like it would help.

Get some ice for her, cuddle and tell her everything is okay.

probably fall to the ground screaming and crying myself due to my newly ruptured eardrums desu

Attached: decibel-scale.jpg (2390x2524, 534.91K)

giwtwm

now im sad cause this'll probably never happen to me

aloe and chicken tendies

terrible choice of dipping sauce, tbhon

that's the closest thing to a caved in head here soo...
hot

If she's a cute tomboymodder I would grab her hand to make sure it's okay and I would flirt with her, of course.

I'm not sure 200db is even physically possible

no goofbrains chicken tendies are for the burns

user we're talking about boymoders... they're always so impossible

pour the water over her head so that her scalp melts off and her skin cooks white like a lobster. hot

Put in her ballgag because that shit is way too loud

Then apply neosporin and a bandaid and tell her to go watch something while I take over making dinner. Frickin dummy

Probably double over in pain because that's extremely fucking loud

I do this all the time cause I’m dumb and even if I don’t voice train when I’m scared or hurt I scream with a girl voice, anyhow the point is pls get ice or put my hand under cold water please

Attached: C085A0AD-80F1-4EED-80AA-BABAF1C33E77.jpg (2048x1404, 320.73K)

wife me pls

Cave her head in with a tire iron

red-hot tire iron

Attached: 1639943921246.jpg (700x700, 50.58K)

chuck the pot at her

raise her as my own daughter. foster her with love and care. indoctrinate her into my boymoder army. there's 300 of them now. they're armed with SKSs (the most tranny gun) and can sight-read kernel C code. they have over 100 confirmed kills each. you should be scared. cherish her forever