/bigen/ - Bisexual Gen

QOTT: Is there anything you've been looking forwards to for a long time?

The Old One: Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like both sexes, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to both sexes or characteristics of both sexes is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women or cis men and trans men only?
No
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: 942581.jpg (500x320, 43.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GM3grhxaxZM?list=PLgbq70LFm94-7R6IHaIyPLdH2AXTOeT80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there anything you've been looking forwards to for a long time?
Visiting Moscow

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 48.45K)

>tfw so unattractive that girls don't even let me follow them on instagram

Attached: 1645566123143.jpg (1079x662, 125.29K)

Afternoon bis. How is your saturday treating you? Personally it's very rainy and cold out today, so it's the perfect day to spend inside playing some vidya

>QOTT
owning a nice place to myself, maybe with my partner moved in and living with me, and knowing that everything is alright

>Visiting Moscow
oof, sounds like unfortunate timing, user

Attached: 1559606467862.png (861x833, 544.7K)

I need to go to the vet, because I want to have myself put down. It's better that way. The little guy is just going to suffer otherwise.
>owning a nice place to myself, maybe with my partner moved in and living with me, and knowing that everything is alright
Sounds nice. Shame that property prices are through the roof right now. (At least where I am.)

Attached: 1644283865850.png (900x1600, 778.05K)

my girl went to go see her family in her home country for a few weeks but i'll be able to see her again in a couple days time c:

Attached: IMG_3384.jpg (827x1472, 363.35K)

I had plans set up right before covid hit

Attached: 1tKiwkhg0vyQPoTl0P3vn3nz21kvX6ZokjtTik5NYk0.jpg (1333x1579, 96.07K)

To have enough money to afford a healthy life

>a healthy life
meaning...?

I want a BMI above 15

>QOTT
I've been feeling very comfy these last few days so fingers crossed I can keep it up!

Intrusive thoughts are minimal and I feel happy with my appearance and body. :)

currently @@@@@ my sneaky links place

Attached: 4B9A90C2-46C6-4B02-9AA9-7C52A98C1B37.jpg (1280x853, 275.44K)

Is that Marina?

>What would you do in a war
Would have been a good qott. Shame you posted it right at the end of the last thread.
Realistically I would use the fact that I have a truck licence to get myself a nice non-combat role driving supply trucks.
If we're just imagining cool combat roles, tank driver because safe-ish metal box.

So many new trips lately. Is this cause for concern?

I'm just a tourist from /lit/.

ya

Attached: 43FE40B6-C4FE-466B-A1AC-BEBE63513EA4.jpg (640x480, 41.17K)

>Anything you've been looking forward to a long time
Until recently, Elden Ring. Other than that not really.
I don't really look forward to things generally, Elden Ring was more the exception than the rule.

Attached: MoodChange.png (1124x772, 618.7K)

>QOTT
Deatt

>How's your Saturday treating you?
Alright, went to an Italian restaurant with my parents.
Other than that I spent the day looking at headphones. I'm starting to wonder if I would still enjoy the same songs I do now with actually good headphones.
Especially considering I listen to most stuff on Youtube which is, as far as I know, pretty bad when it comes to audio.
Well, only one way to find out. I'll need to try.

For anyone curious here's what I'm currently listening to youtu.be/GM3grhxaxZM?list=PLgbq70LFm94-7R6IHaIyPLdH2AXTOeT80

Well, I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

Attached: Thinking3.jpg (481x482, 65.9K)

>QOTT
Only Elden Ring and LEGO Star Wars.
I'm also looking forward to my refunds and neetbux landing because I might buy a Switch in lieu of a PS5 but that only occurred to me recently.

>How is your saturday treating you?
Its been alright though I haven't done much yet today. I played a little more Elden Ring and watched a few episodes of G1 Transformers before having a nap which I just woke up from.

Same, I hope you're able to get yours up. I can't even keep my BMI consistently above 14.

Congrats! Just remember to not engage with the intrusive thoughts when they do come. Its hard to do but you just need to disengage from them and they will pass.

Attached: 1548542763556.jpg (305x446, 23.25K)

She's great.