These fucking sharks

I just want to say, I get having stuffies for emotional support, but over the last few months, I've seen a shift in how this site has begun to valorize being a cute soft little boymoder, complete with the retarded Ikea shark.

And now, I have to watch as women who were previously doing quite well with their transition lapse and get fucking blåhaj, and act like boymoding is cool, and hip, meanwhile this shit is gonna keep them stunted and do a number on their mental health in the longterm.

This thread was gonna be a larp about being a cis man with a gaggle of boymoders I've seduced, before destroying their shark stuffies to make them more emotionally reliant on me, but I can't even type that up. All because, for the first time ever, I am understanding the wisdom of weaning children away from their emotional support objects, something I normally believe is quite upsetting, as I watch people regress, and form bad habits, just to look cool.

So now, all I can say is, if given the chance, I will destroy your blåhaj. I will make it look like an accident, or I will lie about it. The shark cannot help you. Only you can save yourself, t. an mtf passoid.

Attached: bj0v0kt4x4t61.jpg (640x640, 145.4K)

Why did you kill shark in pic related ;_;

>picrel
Nooooooo, Mr. Shork! :(
Also, fuck you, bitchass, you won't be destroying anything, not bussy, not pussy, not blahaj. Future wizards these days, baka...

i boymode bc im ugly and i have a stuffed animal from when i was a little boy that i still cuddle. am i ok

the shark diddnt deserve that :(

>as I watch people regress, and form bad habits
how the fuck is having a stuffed animal a bad habit lmfao

Omg, boy moders, it's saving Private Blahaj time

Yah I still have a stuffed animal from when I was a baby that I will hug when I feel super awful like is that not a healthy way to deal with your emotions? Like I could go hurt myself or do drugs instead but I'm hugging this teddy bear like how is that a bad thing?

Cute girls love their blåhaj ^~^

Attached: 9kih4231gne81.jpg (3999x2999, 1.06M)

I would shoot you no cap

Based

You sound like every piece of shit dad I've ever been told about by any of my mentally unstable acquaintances.

>if given the chance, I will destroy your blåhaj.

I've had everything nice in my life taken away from me either by someone else or myself.

You ever dare touch my blahaj consequences will never be the same.

Attached: 2acd76df-fee2-457b-b22a-934b7eac937c.jpg (799x448, 76.2K)

all blahaj (blahaji? blahajs?) are chasers

jesus christ, do you panic and moralize about this kind of tiny baby shit all the time? get a stuffed animal and a therapist

>act like boymoding is cool, and hip
literally wtf
who are these people you know that are like this

I fucking hate whoever was the first to shill these dumbass sharks. They look like they suck SHIT as a dedicated hug pillow

In my medical opinion OP is a schizo and also hsts

Attached: 1583804712408.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Its not the stuffed animal, its the boymoding brainrot where they waffle between actually being out or not, and use it to rationalize not putting effort into their appearance, then a couple weeks later, 180° and talk about how they're not gonna make it, when they already malefail literally all the time.

I don't hate it bc its a stuffie, I'd much rather they just get something else so they don't start to get delusions that if they try to like picrel, they'll be an anime girl that's too cute to be a man, then immediately get whiplash the next time they go out in public.

I don't think anyone ought to be more feminine just to fit in as a trans woman, but she legitimately seems more comfortable and less agoraphobic when she does, and I feel like this wouldn't be happening if she had just ordered a giang pompompurrin or some shit!

Attached: 1618542216564.jpg (1374x1980, 210.82K)

it's a meme

Attached: I eat your socks but only the left ones, the right ones taste funny, you might want to get that seen about.jpg (480x360, 39K)

I don't understand why people like stuffies or whatever. This is undeniable proof that I am CIS.

I girlmode and still keep my shork. :]

Attached: IMG_1820.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)