Autism

Interesting. I thought that autistic people who suffer from gender dysphoria and other issues are likely to be higher in empathizing quotient (EQ) and lower in autism quotient (AQ) than the rest of the autistic population. But it seems as if this is the complete opposite, which is bizarre yet really interesting. What do you all think?

Attached: 89898988.png (964x1334, 95.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/largest-study-to-date-confirms-overlap-between-autism-and-gender-diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My guess is FTMs being ultra malebrained

>non-autistic trannies are more autistic than autistic cis people
based

What does pattern recognition imply here?

>I thought that autistic people who suffer from gender dysphoria and other issues are likely to be higher in empathizing quotient (EQ) and lower in autism quotient (AQ) than the rest of the autistic population.
why would you think that? unless you thought trans people were more likely to be misdiagnosed with autism or something.

Wait lmao how is this possible? How can you be more autistic than someone autistic yet not be autistic?

trannies noticed too much for their own good

more proof of my theory that transness and autism are actually the same trait

I was thinking that because I thought that autistic people who doubt their gender and sexuality and engage in gender issues tend to have a more emotional side to them than other autistic people

Also this is why cis vs trans is really neurotypicals vs autists
A war for the ages really

Autism here is measured by the autism quotient test developed by simon baron-cohen (AQ)

Do male autists have feminized brains? I know trannies do.
OP you gotta post a source now.

possibly true

Link to the article you bottom

Well, the question still stands. Doesn't this imply something problematic about such a test?

and I would say instead that they’re more likely to have sensory integration issues that prevent them from normally adjusting to life with their body’s sex characteristics if they have some subjective issue with it, i.e. they’re more autistic.

OP here. I don't know if male autistics have feminized brains. I only know that male autistics are more likely to have experienced very large amounts of foetal testosterone, which is something that has been examined by researchers in autism, most prominently simon baron-cohen, who actually started the foetal testosterone theory of autism. It seems to be as if prenatal (foetal) testosterone contributes to a masculinized brain, but how is it possible given the high rates of gender diversity in autism?

autism is associated with a unique set of both masculinized and feminized traits that's actually consistent for both male and female autists, including physical traits.

spectrumnews.org/news/largest-study-to-date-confirms-overlap-between-autism-and-gender-diversity/

>Do male autists have feminized brains?
I know fuckall but aren't they into predominantly male things like video games and computers?

Men empathize more with men, women empathize more with women, autistics empathize more with autistics and neurotypicals empathize more with neurotypicals. This is how empathy works, everyone has empathy for people who are like themselves. People who work very different from normal people, will seem less empathetic to normal people. If autistics score lower on the test, it's probably because the test is biased towards neurotypicals.