Whenever I read shit like this I don't know what to think...

Whenever I read shit like this I don't know what to think. Some people claim HRT does nothing and others that it does everything. Is it really just genes? Are the masses being hondosed? I know pic related uses injections so maybe..

Attached: Nani.jpg (663x788, 138.84K)

It's mostly genetics and estrogen receptors

It's all genetics, but also the masses are getting hondosed

Some tranners fetishize estrogen and larp about how important it is

this is hon cope, she just got fatter and she thinks "omg the estrogen gave me a butt"

if it's twitter, you can safely ignore it

but yes, masses getting hondosed + genes/gene expression/environmental factors/whatever that just cause people to respond dramatically different. someone can get almost no results at 16 and great results at 30

>if it's twitter, you can safely ignore it
This seems epistemologically questionable

Everything else may check out (even the shoulders if bideltoid) but I don’t buy the hands, feet, and pelvis parts. If she’d started younger I could maybe buy the pelvis one, but as is this is Honscience.

let me rephrase: if it's twitter and from some kind of account like this making some bold claims of a medical or scientific nature, it's probably safe to ignore

my point being the question about the variation in effect should be asked independent of that twitter screenshot since it's just going to derail the conversation and distract from the real point

Can you elaborate?

>Trans flag
>pride flag
>transitioned at 30 fucking 1
>talking about "eggs"
>Hon science

All thats missing from this trender rapehons profile is the lesbian flag. I cant emphasise how much I hate these disgusting fetishists. How dare they call themselves trans. Youre nothing but but a vile transvestite potential rapist creeper, dude.

i was going to make fun of you bc her pfp is cute but fuck ..yeah youre right

Attached: 58F2ED79-C898-4638-8F99-EEB061038FF8.jpg (2048x2048, 767.57K)

some of the worst eyeliner ive seen this side of a beginners drag night. Also why leave that FFS scar along your hairline so visible ffs?? And those brows!? like wtf? I could keep going but this hons mugshots speak for themselves

If your essence and psyche are feminine, then your substance and matter will be deformed less by testosterone and enhanced more by estrogen. Malebrained trender fetishists tend to get little to no changes. Sweet tender-hearted trutrans HSTS blossom into gorgeous young women. As above, so below.

She looks nice during 2018-2020 though?

from what i’ve seen it’s mostly dependent on age. the younger someone is when they begin hrt, the better the results.

Repper here, thank you for this. I got worried for a second. Anyway I would still come inside her.

>Is it really just genes?
Yes.
>Are the masses being hondosed?
Also yes.

Pelvis rotation happens.

Expectations, people focus on what surprised them

I don't see what's wrong with talking about eggs; she wasn’t specifying anyone in particular or asserting they were trans, just addressing a vague group of people that would be interested in her thread
She looks fine, ffs scar is a little off-putting but she's easy on the eyes otherwise