Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>tfw i'll never have a childhood as a lesbian girl

Attached: zQ322Wd.jpg (800x1000, 246.99K)

Ikr

agp moment

this but a childhood as a girl
maybe kissing a boy or two

how do you cope?

even better, you can have an adulthood as an agp troon!

Attached: 1644018715619.jpg (540x513, 70.13K)

if you had a lesbian childhood youll be as autistic, spooked and broken than you are now lmao

>boy i wish I could be bullied for being a lesbian
Why are transbians so fucked in the head?

There's a weirdly high number of grownass men who play Life is Strange and get envious of that life

I had a femboy childhood friend with beautiful long blonde hair, but he moved
my first kiss

I was bullied for being autistic. Idgaf.

Can't wait to live it out in the matrix

you mean you more accurately u can't have a childhood as your idealised 'true' self. growing up as a lesbian sounds like itd be full of unpleasant experiences. misogyny and lesbophobia. but hey cis privilege sounds neat

Lesbians are not bullied. Literally they are the most privileged people ever.

Not all of us are white. Some of us also grew up religious.

I think most of us here had childhood in late 90s and ealry 2000s. People weren't accepting back then s far as I remember.

life is strange fucking cracked my egg at 16. i am so ashamed
it was the first romance plot i felt anything about and i went and sobbed myself to sleep late asf at night because i couldnt be a woman's gf

I played it and that shit was terrible lmao
it was pretty cute tho

idk what real lesbians are like but it seemed like this "whitewashed"(idk if there's a better word) presentation of it. Kind of like how some tranners want to be anime girls instead of real ones

Attached: fc5aa937e8a29579cacae39d4050628c.jpg (1726x1079, 140.41K)

trans lesbians try not to fetishise lesbians/womanhood challenge

>but it seemed like this "whitewashed"(idk if there's a better word) presentation of it.
more or less yeah
I would also call it "tumblr" for lack of a better term. Very much a "I am a quirky white girl who likes twin peaks, deerhunter and bon iver"

They aren’t fetishizing it you fucking retard, that doesn’t even make sense when they’re already lesbians, unless you’re going to try and say that all lesbianism is just a fetish

they are trans lesbians. i should have specified cis lesbianism. if ur a tranner pls just be a transbian and date other mtfs

We do lol, we don’t want your gross ass pussies

wait life is strange is lesbian?
how?

But that's what transbians have. We have real pussy.

I'm a quirky hapa who likes twin peaks and deerhunter
Does this mean I'm a basic bitch

Us transbians have real pussy yes, we don’t want your cis ax wounds

i am a tranner too

Then stop being a fucking retard