The French faction made a transgender coloured British flag on Britain in order to insult Brits...

The French faction made a transgender coloured British flag on Britain in order to insult Brits. There were also drawings saying "ywnbaw" and "41%" on the island.

I have an idea.

We reclaim it. We colonize Britain. Britain said trans rights.

Attached: file.png (1360x695, 25.04K)

go away nerd

I am trans too of the man variety. Are you a trans woman? Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you can't have fun, m'lady. Girls play video games too.

fuck off retard

You don't think it's the funniest thing to take over Britain after transphobes drew trans stuff on it in a transphobic manner? Suit yourself.

Please fuck off back to breddit, you're so cringe I'm going insane

I don't get it what is this from

Also sorry people are being so rude ):

Here we see that the lines of the flag are jagged. I am fixing this as we speak starting from the northeast blue.
Pixworld

Attached: file.png (1360x695, 215.6K)

The diagonal lines should be like this (blue). 2 wide pixel steps.

Attached: file.png (1360x695, 189.28K)

you cant make straight lines because youre gay

I didn't make the flag originally. The French did it to insult the British faction because they quarrelled offsite.

Someone is griefing and placing swastikas, which is against the rules. Don't worry; it will be mitigated with admin commands shortly.

This is why people hate trannies, lol.

Please don't engage with the one placing white on the pink stripes; they will be rolled back. Continue filling as normal.

nah this is some funny shit, top tier banters trannies

STOP IT WITH THE "X SAYS TRANS RIGHTS" AND LARPS LIKE THIS. ALL THE SHIT ABOUT SEIZING MEANS OF HORMONE PRODUCTION AND ASEXUALS INVADING DENMARK STOP ITS CRINGE AND WHY NOBODY LIKES US. ALL THE HAHA FINGER GUNS EQUALS BI SHIT STOP USING THE TERM EGG AND UWU AND ALL THIS STUFF. OUR OPTICS ARE CHILDISH AND STUPID

Calm down.

SORRY KEYBOARD BROKEN CAN ONLY USE CAPS LOCK

Mods are asleep, Transphobes are butthurt, let's keep filling

No it's so obnoxious and the fact trannies don't see why is so embarrassing to witness.

you cope you lose

Attached: snap.png (300x250, 17.16K)