My mtf friend just said "yes sir" to me while we were playing an fps game u...

my mtf friend just said "yes sir" to me while we were playing an fps game u.u she apologized and said it was an accident but it still hurts because now im constantly wondering if she always saw me as a man the entire time and was just trying to be nice treating me like a girl to make me feel better about being an ugly hon im gonna kill myself

Attached: ha ha ha ha.png (972x824, 380.58K)

lol

Sometimes people have slip ups. My brother is dating a trans girl and sometimes I accidentally clock her or use the wrong pronouns but I just correct myself and we move on. You were a guy at one point and maybe you still have the features of one or the voice or whatever but don’t let that get you down

i never apologize for accidental misgendering because i do it to everybody and apologizing only makes it stick out as an event more

my mom is really annoying about it and i think she misgenders me on purpose,

she usually says shit like "dont forget your meeting tomorrow young man, or young lady" and draws the word out, always in this style

yeah but what if she slipped up because she actually does see me as a man and is just being polite not to tell me upfront bcs ill get sad?..,. idk it just hurts thinking that even my mtf friend doesnt see me for who i am
that actually makes sense and same with the misgendering everybody ive actually misgendered so many of my cis female friends already but only because im bad at talking in general and tend to form sentences stupidly
oof thats rough

I say yes sir to my mom sometimes idk, I feel like it's a semi-gendered expression in American English

When I did martial arts, we still called woman instructors "sir" maybe she meant it as the neutral term, then realized after it could have easily been taken the wrong way

Ya that’s on purpose

lol who even says “yes sir/ma’am” this day and age? Is she in the military or a literal boomer?

yeah theres a good chance she didnt mean anything by it and i wish i wasnt getting this sad over this bc im probably overreacting but still :c
we were playing an fps game and i was giving information where the enemy was

>said it was an accident
That was no accident. Your friend is very fembrained indeed and this post is malebrained af

Attached: 1584859357245.png (900x789, 143.74K)

ya if you’d friend is not in the military then she was just being a cunt, that was intentional and is right

tbdesu in online games in NA calling people sir ironically (not using it as a gendered expression) seems to becoming more common. not sure about other regions.

this

>we were playing an fps game and i was giving information where the enemy was
she was just joking

idk why i know im overreacting but i cant stop myself from being bothered by it either way so i just sit here pout and sob quietly ;_;

lol

Yes sir is just a common phrase, don’t put too much stock into it.
I get yes sirred by people who think I’m cis

i say yes sir, bro, dude, bruh, etc. to my cis f friend all the time and have for literally years at this point
t mtf

As a cis dude on the shorter side, people call me sir in public even though I look like a teen. I have no idea what the intention is behind it.

It’s an understandable dream, if it comes up it might be worth telling her that you know you shouldn’t feel bad but you got all bummed out.
She’ll likely try to reassure you and let you know it’s okay

Eh? I literally say "yes, sir" to my female friends, they do the same to each other and even salute each other for shits and giggles like when they ask each other to do something,
>bring me that cake from the fridge
>*salutes* SiR yEs SiR
>I mean, pleeeeeeeease

if she thought of you as a man, as a mtf she would always be on edge to not call you male
she thinks of you as a girl and thus was not watching her words and said it as a joke

also this, very good point

yeah the real problem is that her friend forgot she was talking to a tranny and not a normal person who wouldn't care