Cis women

>cis women
>born to effortlessly become attractive to hetero males
>mating is almost an en passant outcome for them
>it’s automatic

>HSTS mtf
>nietzschean struggle of self actualisation to become attractive for their future partner
>a subtext that they aren’t ‘entitled’ by default, but earn love and affection through concerted effort
>will love and appreciate you romantically 10x more

Cis women’s days are numbered

Attached: ED2FA3B1-73F9-499F-8C4D-E46FB29D3D1A.jpg (201x251, 7.74K)

Sounds good, doesn’t work.

Most hsts trannies are even more neurotic than cis women and don’t actually love their partners but use them as a source for attention, money and affirmation.

Plus the mind games are even worse because trannies are even more mentally ill than cis women.

some people would still want their own kids instead of adopting

almost everything about this is wrong and a cope lol

Care to elaborate? What sort of shit tests do HSTS run?

That’s true, artificial wombs will fix it

Mostly in that it assumes men want a self actualized partner and not a malleable fuckdoll.

Bruh

Based

Men do want a self actualised partner.
Boys want a "malleable fuckdoll."
Problem is you will never self actualise as a tranny because what you are trying to accomplish is physically impossible and morally reprehensible. You will never be a woman thus you will never be self actualised.

YWNBHSTS

Cute girl, would breed

I love her, I love that she built herself from the ground up, I’d love to embrace her, drink her in. Knowing the affection of men has preoccupied her every thought and action since transitioning and giving her everything she deserves in a partner

Attached: 165E6DBA-0A2C-4940-BA02-F29A695CC43B.jpg (960x1792, 297.94K)

>don’t actually love their partners but use them as a source for attention, money and affirmation.
no I use them for affirmation.

I have money, kinda.

Men say they want a malleable fuckdoll but chase after the self-actualized bitches.

Noooooo!

i like the way you think
t. hsts

all misogynists should perish i don't care if you're a trans ally if you're not a feminist ally i am going to shit into your backpack

This is why no one likes you lol
So entitled, so entitled to everything
Anything but a glowing recommendation is ‘misogyny’

>Cis women's days are numbered
isn't misogyny to you?

It’s hyperbole and a joke you humourless cunt
There’s some misogyny for you

I hate women

>it being a joke makes it okay
you're a genius, why didn't i think of that before

Attached: 1558234877704.jpg (876x869, 243.22K)