Trannies need to do their part to fight the growing incel epidemic and start getting railed by incels

Trannies need to do their part to fight the growing incel epidemic and start getting railed by incels
Discuss

Attached: e90.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Transbians are incels and then they hook up with each other

Transbians are weirdos

They don't need to get railed, they just need to volunteer, thereby making anyone who refuses the offer a volcel who needs to quit their bitching

I met a cool robot boy that I give dating advice too. I tell him which haircuts look good on him. Which clothes to wear. He is a sweet guy and I think he is going to make it, desu. I hope he makes it.

They did their part and transitioned

Trans women don’t even want incels though. What’s our boy going to do besides troon out and become a lesbian

Attached: 743B36D7-9138-451F-8215-0A33535F419C.png (360x450, 271.39K)

Transbians are the scum of society, nobody cares about them.

The world belongs to chasers and proper trannies. Everyone else is seething human garbage to be tossed aside in our conquest to colonize the stars.

We should force incels to transition.

I'll do it tbhon if the incel has a big cock. I can just pretend they're a dildo and ghost them afterwards

Why would I when I can have sex with people who aren't dysfunctional socially inept retarded autists (incels) just fine?

No fembrained tranny would ever date an incel.

t. hsts

Trannies have even higher standarts than Woman lmao
Woman want Men 20 cm taller than them.
Now Apply this to tranny.
Let's say Tranny we're talking about is 6'0(183cm) They'll want 6'8(203cm) Guy.
Meanwhile me with 5'9 height: IT'S OVER

There are no hsts trannies on Any Forums

Attached: Redpilled Polac-- I mean, based ((straight btw)) HSTS.png (1257x1176, 254.13K)

>if the incel has a big cock
if incels had big cocks they wouldn't be incels

Attached: why.jpg (540x960, 71.53K)

Some do, unironically
cock size doesn't mean shit when you look ugly as fuck since you won't even get the chance to show it off in the first place

Yes there are. You're so dumb. The site is like half phoneposters and normies now.

the ratios are the same as straight/homosexual cis = 94/6 = AGP/HSTS

AGP = likes women
HSTS = likes men

Attached: AutoAndroPhilia.jpg (400x369, 40.97K)

Ok hun

>hun
???
cant tell if thats a misspelled insult or if you're actually a newfag hon

hard cope

Why would a STRAIGHT incel date a tranny? The fuck?

Attached: eee.jpg (239x211, 9.9K)

I am an Incel, MAN
I would do it
I like femboys more tho

I can do much better than incels though, would an incel even know how to rail me?

Just go to the gym, dude. Fat nasty mother fuckers have girlfriends. I see it every day. Get your shit together and get a GIRL. Not some perverted man. You should see the type of guys these people date. It's gross. You don't want your dick anywhere near what they put theirs in. I can promise you. Good way to get aids.

Nope I cum after 5 seconds

I am a Manlet bro
I am not gonna be a Gymcel

I'm not putting on my best sundress for that

>I am a Manlet bro
So? Quit falling for this online shit. If you think you are so bad off, get Any Forums, get a job with consistent money, and go find some trailer trash woman to practice on. She will be grateful that a man with money gives her attention. Your odds of getting aids is a lot lower too.

indian meme surgery it is
or if you're fem just femmaxx and be a twink top

Not a Indian, Imagine having a shit-skin lmao
>if you're fem just femmaxx and be a twink top
Nah, It's over I just wanna sui
No one cares about Money. It's all about Looks
Just waiting for WW3

im talking about the indian surgery that makes you taller retard
and it seems your non-shit-skin isn't doing you any favors either lmao, just take estrogen and become my wife faggot