Is self harm by punching yourself until you bruise all over malebrained or fembrained

Is self harm by punching yourself until you bruise all over malebrained or fembrained

Attached: c34832a789f55c93c1596e26adc28e82.jpg (538x720, 43.14K)

Cutting and burning are fembrained

Blunt force trauma is malebrained

idk but it's just easier to do it that way cause you don't need to find a knife.

this and also I thought it would be easier to hide and I was tired of giving myself new scars so I hit myself in the head really hard for a while until I ended up giving myself a black eye one night while sobbing my eyes out and screaming over a girl

>Slight correction
Blunt force trauma to the head is malebrained, bruising is pretty fembrained desu

Malebrained self harm is less visible and more damaging in the long term (brain damage) whole fembrained self harm is more surface level damage. Men are afraid of attention In a way women aren't so they hurt themselves in invisible ways.

ok I cut myself for you instead user

extremely creepy to think somebody that unhinged at 23 is posting anime women on Any Forums at ~35

It gets extremely tiresome how often I'm called out for this. It's an anime site, people of all ages post anime. Maybe I should just stop. Stop mentioning my age, stop posting anime, maybe just stop posting on this shitty website altogether.

yeah you should probably

There, dickhead. I deleted the post. No more "creepy" post for you to look at.

New neuroscience reveals there's not a significant difference from male and female brains as we thought it's more about neuroplasticity and upbringing, but I've met more women who do that

ty

There isn't much of a difference at birth
but later on, especially post puberty, it is undeniable, stop huffing the copium

>damaging in the long term (brain damage)
I've been hitting myself in the head for a few years already, is there really a long term damage being done?

>OP posted an anime woman
omg so creepy adults shouldn't post anime girls omg

yes but it’s never too late to stop

>It gets extremely tiresome how often I'm called out for this. It's an anime site, people of all ages post anime. Maybe I should just stop. Stop mentioning my age, stop posting anime, maybe just stop posting on this shitty website altogether.
the problem isn't the anime but the posting of young anime girls

this is like posting hundreds of pics of some 12-year-old girl in some movie and then when people call you out on it you're like WHAT'S WRONG WITH MOVIES???

how was this not obvious to you like 10 years ago. it's not the anime but the creepy obsession with children/pedophilia. not a single person would ever mention it if you posted pictures of actual adult anime women, or adult anime men, or pretty much anything else

Uh. She's an adult. This girl is college-aged or something. She does not look 12.

Attached: Blanc gypsy.jpg (850x738, 181.59K)

It's fine, I can't become even more retarded than I already am

>I've been hitting myself in the head for a few years already, is there really a long term damage being done?
of course. literally any damage to the head accrues brain damage. it all accumulates over time, and each occasion makes further damage more likely

even hitting/hurting other parts of your body can potentially damage your brain, especially if you have a weak/thin neck. the sudden collision will cause your neck and head to snap and cause your brain to hit your skull. but of course, hitting your head is the worst

oh yes you can, lol. you'll regret saying this when you have horrible headaches, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, issues with impulse control, and early dementia

the original image was deleted by the time I saw it so I only saw the thumbnail. that's not as bad, but still pretty sad to be doing as a 35-year-old. again, pretty analogous to posting some girl of that age in some movie or something. or posting some random twitter e-girl of the same age over and over. it's not about the fact that it's from anime

I don't post the girl "over and over." Maybe you should fuck off and leave me the hell alone, I'm not in the mood to be fucking harassed for doing something which countless people on this god damn site do because it's a god damned anime website you fucking moron.

I'm not that other poster (), for what it's worth

I might be being too harsh. sorry.

>horrible headaches, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, issues with impulse control, and early dementia
Life is truly cruel. I can't even self harm the way I want. I guess I will stick to cutting then.

I don't think any self-harm is good, including cutting, but yes for the love of god if you're going to hurt yourself don't literally assault your brain. the point of self-harm is (hopefully) to temporarily relieve pain, not to permanently destroy your life and mind. anything else is better, as long as it's not going to kill you.

It's alright. I'm just stressed out and life is generally miserable and I'm not really in the mood for this (as posting anime shit is very common across the entire site by many people of all ages including those my age and older, and since I've never posted a single lolicon image during my entire time on this website due to finding that shit gross, this all seems like a totally unnecessary interrogation/bullying session over absolutely nothing). I appreciate the apology, let's please end this now.