Why are there no FTM yuppiemoders?

Think about it. Almost every FTM can be classified as:

1) FTFemboy
2) Poonerstyle, “blue hair and pronouns”
3) AHP “I’m such a punk, look at my piercings and leather boots”.
4) Low effort bog swamp Hozier-listening Brunomoder

It’s understandable why FTMs don’t go for the chad aesthetic, it’s not attainable to them. But why don’t they ever try to look like sharply-dressed corporate middle managers? A lot of men around me love this aesthetic but FTMs refuse to do anything that doesn’t feel “alt” or “subversive”

Attached: B4ED44F8-4795-46BE-B4DD-0CB84EB7AA66.jpg (400x400, 12.76K)

Wrong. I'm going for exactly this.

>1) FTFemboy
>2) Poonerstyle, “blue hair and pronouns”
>3) AHP “I’m such a punk, look at my piercings and leather boots”.
>4) Low effort bog swamp Hozier-listening Brunomoder

I feel like this is a political compass of some kind

Because pooners don’t actually want to be men

Because it's an expensive aesthetic to pull off without looking like a doofus. It's all about status symbols and wealth markers, so you sort of need to live that life to wear the style believably.

I mean, pretty much most men will have to dress like that for the office. You don’t necessarily need Italian tailoring and designer ties to pull off the corporate aesthetic

Not these days, no. There's a big difference between Yuppie and typical Office worker, really. Yuppie is about wealth and competition. Plus would anyone really want to wear a suit all the time? I guess out of that it'd have to be the preppy look.

>It’s understandable why FTMs don’t go for the chad aesthetic, it’s not attainable to them
Ty Turner?

Not sure what you mean, they do exist in more corporate spaces.

I mean, no popular FTMs do it. Anecdotal but I’ve never seen one getting gender euphoria from formalwear.

Fair enough - but still. I know a lot of cis men who idolize corporate fashion and attempt to mimic it whenever they can. It comes across as a bit tryhard when they’re like, freshmen in college, but most manage to pull of the “dapper” aesthetic without being particularly rich

Can someone please explain what the fourth one even *means*

I don't have money for nice suits and custom fit clothes

That's the one and only reason

Can't forget Balian Buschbaum

Attached: balian-buschbaum-sarah-latton-on-german-rtl-tv-show-lets-dance-at-E2JX1E.jpg (866x1390, 127.83K)

>Anecdotal but I’ve never seen one getting gender euphoria from formalwear.
Wanna know how I can tell you don't talk to trans men outside of Any Forums and discord?

This shit. Tumblr trans men love it

Attached: 99E35BF0-CAEA-4DBE-9FE6-0E30615678C6.png (1800x900, 2.43M)

And tumblr. I don’t talk to many on discords.

Oh, I'm ftm and don't think I dress like any of those then. I just wear hoodies/tshirts and jeans/sweatpants everywhere. So, pretty much like every other guy at my college lol

You had the hair though, before your tragic balding

this shit with the big 70s aviator glasses.

Attached: Billy-Stranger-Things.jpg (2048x2048, 460.33K)

What's wrong with this look exactly?

no one wears a suit in typical office work unless they're one of the executive officers

It's not a real aesthetic or fashion for men so it always comes across as a costume, specifically of yaoi and slash fiction writing girls. It's hard to place, but it just dosn't come across as organic or male.

> Anecdotal but I’ve never seen one getting gender euphoria from formalwear.

This must be a joke, it’s like a stereotype for trans guys to put on a shirt and tie and get gender euphoria. I see so many pictures of proud little trans guys posting themselves in their first ever suit going to a wedding or something. If I had an office job where I had to wear a formal shirt and tie to work everyday I’d be fucking overjoyed

>If I had an office job where I had to wear a formal shirt and tie to work everyday I’d be fucking overjoyed
You know what, OP's overplayed stereotypes suddenly seem not as bad compared to this