No guy will ever be attracted to me

no guy will ever be attracted to me
if he is attracted to me, he’ll never ok with me being a tranny
if he is ok with being a tranny, he’ll never want ti stay with me because i have bpd

i’m doing to die alone to suicide
why is this my life
why couldnt i just have been a normal guy
why is this happening to me
why me

Attached: 484CC1C4-3B69-4E51-9B9B-A2D460FC6586.jpg (280x280, 10.27K)

:(

Imagine being a chinese guy

>has bpd

It's okay user, you were doomed from the start, tranny or not

yeah:((((( why did i have to get this absolutd trash hand at life

>tranny
>bpd
There is hope, tranny. I like all of those things and I'm sure I'm not the only one in the world.

Detransition NOW, it's literally the only chance you have to live a normal life and you gotta do it before you let your mental illness ruin your body too much.

why would u like it
no

>no
your fault then, you deserve all the misery you get.

>why would u like it
I have problems. I almost drowned as a child and it may have fucked me up a little. My mother said I was never the same after.

oh

I and a ton of guys are attracted to girls with BPD. doesn't matter if they're cis or trans

I'm not attracted to tripfags, though

imagine if you were like that but 35 and transbian, and had a spine deformity that makes you look like golem from lotr, and had a filthy disgusting bowel disease that makes you unable to ever bottom safely (injury or bleeding)

that is me, a man spent his life savings saving my life after my mom died from a stroke, i was foreveralone shutin disabled neet

if you are a pure and wonderful person inside and you can have the fortitude or strength to make that shine just enough through your personality and attitude, just the right kind of person might fall for you

your timeline can change, you just have to affect others with more than your sadness, find what makes you live, and then give that life you find to someone worthy of how special it is

it didn't last for me but he was married and i was still chasing on/off gf at the time (still am, poly now for her)

Attached: 80BC305F-D4D6-42C2-90E4-95A412C2EF07.jpg (640x640, 99.94K)

BPD trannies are hell
I'm dating one and she's the most beautiful girl I've literally ever laid eyes on and also the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Help me.

give your soul to her

If you were my ex girlfriend who had bpd

I’d want you to know I was actually here for you the whole time, you meant the world to me, I do t care about how you painted me black and I pray for you all the time.

If it’s not me, don’t worry, pick yourself up, work on yourself and know… I’m most likely waiting for you

Just work on yourself my love

The average human is a chinese guy user

>Help me.
Read some books about it on libgen.rs

Attached: BPD-borderline.jpg (1280x4428, 2.93M)

I'm sorry user..

I love you

Are you a hon?

yes
im killing myself soon i finally was able to get rope