Are trans trenders real?

Like are they actually a thing?

Attached: 1 4XYFSEskTq1DBrLincMgtw.jpg (1280x1226, 326.82K)

desu i identify a lot with skye in that picture lmao

Why are you replying to yourself

cuz i wanted to add on to the original post

don't care would marry either

Some people call themselves trans with no actual wish to transition and desist a few years later so yes trenders are a thing. You however are just an ordinary slut

yes

Skye's outfit is heckin cute and valid, would wear

t. mtf

wym?

I've never heard of anyone doing that. wym im a slut

why you say that

ikr??

I think so, but I think it's complicated.

As the person on the right says: I unironically, non-jokingly think you don't need dysphoria to be trans and that gender genuinely is just a feeling

I even unironically think transtrenders are valid. They're just as trans as anyone else.

The only thing I think would cause "tucutes" to immediately reject me is that I firmly believe you must take HRT to be trans (or must be desperately attempting to acquire it ASAP). That's it. Doesn't matter if you're taking HRT because of crippling dysphoria, or a trend, or a feeling, or an aesthetic and fashion statement, or a prank, or whatever. If you say you're trans and are taking HRT, you're trans, and if you're not taking HRT, you're not trans.

interesting. why that fixation with HRT? and would you consider for example microdosing valid too?

nothing is real

Attached: 05FF6F52-040B-4A8E-9FFD-E943C06CF98E.jpg (1280x1226, 313.7K)

Yes
Just see the rise of enbies on social media

that picture gave me an aneurysm

muahahaha

>ambiguously brown
Topkek

All are trenders.

wym

If any trans person was born hundreds of years ago, he or she wouldn't transition.

>and would you consider for example microdosing valid too?
No, I don't think so. I think that'd be okay for non-binary people, but I don't think you'd be trans, in that case. That's just how I'm defining the words, anyway. Perhaps you'd be "semi-trans" or "a transfemme/masc non-binary individual", but I don't think it'd be right to call yourself trans.

>why that fixation with HRT?
I consider the terms "trans" and "transgender" equivalent to "transsexual", and I believe you must be attempting to alter your sex to be transsexual, and I believe the only (current) way to do that is with cross-sex hormone replacement therapy. I guess SRS also kind of counts, though.

If using the technical definitions, then, yes, anyone can be transgender, since transgender is just a feeling. But in the way the terms are generally used and have historically been used, "trans-gender" means "trans-sex", basically.

I believe this is just the best way of determining who is or isn't valid and who can rightfully claim the descriptor of "trans".

I think there's much lower criteria for identifying as non-binary/NB/enby. There, I think you must say you're non-binary and must consistently do at least one thing that causes you to significantly differ from the average appearance, behavior, or other expectation of your chromosomal sex. (Basically, being gender nonconforming in some way.)

For example, a non-intersex person with XX chromosomes who always wears fake facial hair, or something, could validly claim to be non-binary. A non-intersex person with XX chromosomes who simply has short hair would need some other factor, like consistently wearing only male clothes, or overwhelmingly forgoing typical female for typical male interests, or something. I am aware this is kind of autistically gatekeep-y, but that's just the difference between when the term "enby" will make me roll my eyes vs. when it will make me go "oh, okay, cool", personally.

I-

i guess?

>since transgender is just a feeling.
*since gender is just a feeling

Show us ur cunny