Why do AGPs insist that they know what cis women think/act like...

Why do AGPs insist that they know what cis women think/act like? I never see this from HSTS despite them being much more feminine and easily accepted into female circles. It's like when a fat person tries to tell you how to work out at the gym or how to lose weight. Someone explain it to me.

Attached: pogs.png (850x681, 39.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21195418/
jneurosci.org/content/34/46/15466
researchgate.net/publication/321820257_Structural_connections_in_the_brain_in_relation_to_gender_identity_and_sexual_orientation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3402034/
youtube.com/watch?v=SFaziFndC_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because AGPs are women and their opinion is as valid as any other woman's.

Attached: agp truth.png (1080x550, 385.42K)

>"chromosomal disorder"
LMAO. Yes, the entire foundation of your being and every fiber of your body is disordered.

nah just the important bits

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21195418/
>Our results show that the white matter microstructure pattern in untreated MtF transsexuals falls halfway between the pattern of male and female controls. The nature of these differences suggests that some fasciculi do not complete the masculinization process in MtF transsexuals during brain development.

jneurosci.org/content/34/46/15466
>The results of this study show that the white matter microstructure in FtM and MtF transsexuals falls halfway between that of FCs and MCs. Our data harmonize with the hypothesis that fiber tract development is influenced by the hormonal environment during late prenatal and early postnatal brain development that is proposed to determine gender identity.

researchgate.net/publication/321820257_Structural_connections_in_the_brain_in_relation_to_gender_identity_and_sexual_orientation
>Our findings suggest that the neuroanatomical signature of transgenderism is related to brain areas processing the perception of self and body ownership, whereas homosexuality seems to be associated with less cerebral sexual differentiation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3402034/
>A significant association was identified between transsexualism and the AR allele, with transsexuals having longer AR repeat lengths than non-transsexual male control subjects (p = .04). This study provides evidence that male gender identity might be partly mediated through the androgen receptor.

>LMAO. Yes, the entire foundation of your being and every fiber of your body is disordered.
???
Are you fucking retarded???
You do realize chromosomal disorders exist, right? Please tell me you aren't actually this terminally stupid.

Of course not, ma'am. I know you're a totally valid and real woman whose entire body just looks like a man due to a disorder. You aren't a man at all, obviously.

>heh, nuttun pernsonal intersexy freaks

Attached: 1451322205660.jpg (400x400, 104.18K)

this but unironically

you're nuts

yes? my nuts seem to be part of the problem you have with me

>Are you fucking retarded???
>You do realize chromosomal disorders exist, right? Please tell me you aren't actually this terminally stupid.
I'm not transphobic but I can see why anyone would take issue with that image. Of course chromosomal disorders exist.

But 1) that image isn't referring to that: it's alleging that trans people are people "born with the wrong chromosomes", essentially. Like "I am a woman born with XY chromosomes".

And 2) those actual disorders are extremely rare and very few trans people have them. There are some legitimate cases of "I am a woman born with XY chromosomes", like people with complete androgen insensitivity, but this is an intersex disorder where they already generally look and act completely like a woman because they developed as a woman instead of a man due to their cells not responding to testosterone. So, not only is it very rare, but a trans person wouldn't even really be trans if they had it: they'd be considered female since birth, would have a vagina, would develop breasts, etc.

So, not only is this likely misleading and unhelpful, it's just unnecessary. There are countless good arguments to support the existence of trans people. Arguments like these only hurt trans people. In the words of Daniel Dennett:

>“There's nothing I like less than bad arguments for a view I hold dear.”

hsts are loud gay guys, agps are shy and sweet girls. facts. cope

based

>hsts are loud gay guys, agps are shy and sweet girls. facts. cope

Attached: 099D0392-99EC-4F00-902B-C39047502485.jpg (1500x1500, 766.13K)

hsts

>agps are shy and sweet girls.

Attached: 4pth0t.jpg (750x787, 80K)

sara is a hero
youtube.com/watch?v=SFaziFndC_c

gotta give it to her for leaning into it in a funny way

GameStop hon is hsts

hsts could never match the level of talent and creativity. mozart himself was probably agp

there are only two genders we can pull from when we're born OP. Masculine and Feminine. We all have a mix of each, sometimes very very little mix, other times more.

Trans women are women, they just don't exhibit all the same traits as women, and *gasp* even regular women don't always exhibit all female traits.

>wears wig
>hit with the ladies and men
>rockstar
you better believe it

Attached: 1646094999455.gif (216x270, 3.81M)