additional points for
>AGP
>ADHD
>programming
>furry
>looking uncanny
>asexuality

QOTT: Why haven't you had an orchi yet?

Attached: 1646023172353.png (300x300, 127.69K)

>QOTT: Why haven't you had an orchi yet?
im not stepping inside an hospital ever again. DIY is for me, but still learning.

>3rd session of laser today
>doctor asks me how it feels
>"..um.... it feels good..?"
>wtf no it doesnt why did i say that
why am i so funny also i suddenly have a strong desire to kill myself but i know its dumb since things will only get better with time!!!.... i think

Attached: cute-harvest-mice-in-tulips-photography-miles-herbert-fb14__700-png.jpg (700x368, 36.09K)

also no orchi because im early on in transition still, may get one eventually idk. i dont mind my penis, mostly the getting erections and stuff is what causes me dysphoria but if it just stays soft and outta mind its fine! but my nuts are rly annoying anf uncomfortable and also produce literal toxic (testosterone) and i'll probably get rid of them eventually

uhh based? Be careful though, I've seen when it goes well and I've seen when it goes bad.
If you have any doubts whatsoever see a professional because it's not for the faint of heart and people do panic in the middle of it. There's always the backalley thai "surgeons" if you want to get it done outside of a hospital.

Your laser technician probably understood you meant it feels good to remove the hair. Either that or she thinks you're into pain.

That's good, it's more aesthetic that way. Everyone should get one.

she was asking about the actual laser itself as in like "is it painful?" but I'll assume she interpreted it the way you put it to make myself feel less awkward lol

>QOTT
Futamaxxer here. I don't know if I'll get anorchi until I get PPSRS

I should get an orchi.

Having both? That's hardcore.

Yes. Just think about how nice and flat it will be. Forever no more testosterone worries.

What’s something you like about being autistic /atg/? Obviously we’re all different, but I have a good memory (when I’m actually paying attention of course!) and attention to detail, and that can really come in handy sometimes.

Yeah, that’s really enjoyable, even comforting thought.

Attached: 1F0E3DBD-014A-4672-A0ED-5E3616E3D401.jpg (572x572, 86.69K)

>QOTT

Cause I would be sterile anyways smoking plus HRT and I don't have money

helo frens i am very etink

how r u

Attached: 1625243926532.jpg (433x433, 37.98K)

What does etink mean even?

Same question as

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-002128.png (2048x2019, 495.75K)

up

up

>not sure if schizoid or autistic or both

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-12-03-23h19m07s741.png (1920x1080, 919.69K)

I'm not sure schizoid pd even exists or if it's just some psychs discovering aspergers separately and it staying as a legacy
It's basically never diagnosed in practice

I got diagnosed with Aspberger's in adulthood, years into my transition. I'm in a psychiatric hospital after burning out at work again. I tried for years to build an truly independent life but always failed, over and over again. I know now the only way to realisticly come close to my goals is to request help. But my ego and pride is in the way of requesting therapy and a social worker to help me organize and controlling my progress. Makes me feel like a total failure. How do I cope with this feel?

Attached: born to feel.jpg (300x379, 17.01K)

just take it and be grateful that any help available

Just keep moving forward and do what you need to do. Be thankful you have the help and don't have to suffer that little bit more. Indepence might seem great, but not if all its going to give you is suffering. You need a proper balance

I like having my cute little round balls, orochi makes my cute little balls gone so I don’t want that :(