Misgendering kink

anyone else got a misgendering kink? i love when my partner calls me a good girl like as a punishment

Attached: 2022-03-05_00-20.png (1007x306, 42.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l72tu-m6psA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/l72tu-m6psA

i saw a t4t person on here talking about how their relationship was a ftm and mtf who would misgender each other while fucking or something

Kinda hot. I think it would be hot to have a bf who hides my HRT and stuff and tries to force me to masculinize

oooh thats hot

ikr?

>enby-boi
explain immediately!

wait but a good girl isnt misgendering for me im a trans girl

what you mean explain

it is for me, it was an example

oh sorry!

>what you mean explain
explain how you got so confused when you're obviously female?

yeah you're right desu

peenus

i wanna call a trans girl daddy while she calls me her good girl

>tfw no trans gf to call a failed male faggot

It hurts to live bros

why are all afabs like this just admit youre a trender

she can call herself a new name and silly new pronouns but she can't deny herself the breeding instinct. even as an straight-leaning mtf every once in a while i want to go wild on some pussy and impregnate them. it's like the werewolf man comes out or some shit

im not a trender baka

true desu, i do wanna be bred like 24/7

That's my fetish. It's so bad that it's the only thing that gets me off nowadays. I have an entire blog dedication to posting T4T misgendering content and I'm not afraid to say it

Attached: c0c944cf-065e-4676-9379-08f64515ff79.jpg (146x144, 4.67K)

That me!
Most FtMs who are into this are super long into their transition and have no desire to detrans. Most of them have been trooning for longer than (you). I have however seen some detransitioners who are also into this and coom to their own detransition. It makes sense to me that someone that questions their detransition might develop a thing for it, but most are legit just men with a strangeish kink

on tumblr? I follow a couple there

im and been thinking about detransitioning specifically because my male libido keeps waking up and i think about becoming a chad again sometimes. meh

Why do some blacks have racist kinks just admit you re the inferior race
Why do some jews with intergenerational trauma have a nazi kink, just admit you guys deserved it
Why do some women have rape kinks, just admit you wanna ve raped
Why do some trans women have misgendering kinks just admit you re a faggot/perv trying to fuck lesbians
Wow what do you mean people can develop kinks based on negative experiences

Nice :3. Perhaps you're already following me. I write entire erotica stories not just hornyposts

link?

I actually have a fetish for misgendering trans women and pointing out her masc traits, and call her attitude male like if she ever complains about it, or calling anything she does male for stupid reasons until she get brain worms and breakdown crying

T.mtf repper

I once accidentally detransed because I'm a dumbass and it was so weird (it was just for like 2 days). I didn't mind it but I became so paranoid that I immediately took blockers. Perhaps you are not someone that desires a full transition, I'm not planning on that either, but actual detransition is really serious, I recommend keeping it to a fantasy for now. Honest to god just think about how you felt about yourself pre-hrt. I myself couldnt even dare to look into the mirror

Hey just sayin I'm a 6"2 buff cis guy with a deep voice (I can also do light high voices or character voices if needed) and I'll happily misgender you over discord or we can even sleep on call together and I'll wake you up by masturbating while misgendering you.

uh honestly I felt the worst about body hair and my hairline receding, these were things I could have dealt with without estrogen. Also I disliked how hard my male libido went but clearly transition didn't abolish it so I've been thinking about just embracing it now