Looks like transbiankino is back on the menu

looks like transbiankino is back on the menu

Attached: 1643196079296.png (984x743, 436.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0pryh8VfPug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

time to be stereotyped besties

youtu.be/0pryh8VfPug

I would watch the fuck out of that

I just wanna be left alone. please stop putting me in the news

we need more HSTS not this stuff

Whaaaa youre transgender?? A lesbian too right?? Just like the gay guys-err trans women in that movie?!?! Thats soo cool! I relate to that movie HARD even though im cisgender loll ur rlly brave btw and its funny im actually looking for someone to help me with makeup and dress shopping rn! : )

Hunter continues to be unfathomably based, christ I need her in my life

Attached: 1637802193921.png (1014x819, 527.95K)

Nobody likes tr*nsbians

Attached: 1633108438451.jpg (1024x598, 113.41K)

if theres ever a contrapoints vs PT movie i would cast her as natalie

We all want to see something like that but good indie films about dramatic and emotional topics like that stopped existing around 2012. Now Hollywood would just use a cis women, and it would be retarded, not really worth anything. God forbid cinema actually gives you a feel, here’s tranny Big Bang theory played by 4 women

this will be such a monkey paw version of representation istg
like imagne it's hunter and some cissoid playing "trans lesbians" that fall in love from their woke support group and it's about embracing your trans identity as something different from womanhood or lesbianism and is actually closer to being fem4fem gay men while hunter is a twinkhon and the cissoid is some "tomboy" neo-pooner boymoder monstrosity and spouts tumblr tier one liners every second while hunter laughs in manvoice at them

Attached: 1417552661675.jpg (153x173, 15.09K)

I'd watch it for the lulz and because i know the whole board will watch it and I want to understand the memes

BASED I WOULD WATCH THAT x 100 TIMES OVER

Sounds like an idea that would flop horribly.

>like imagne it's hunter and some cissoid playing "trans lesbians" that fall in love from their woke support group and it's about embracing your trans identity as something different from womanhood or lesbianism and is actually closer to being fem4fem gay men while hunter is a twinkhon and the cissoid is some "tomboy" neo-pooner boymoder monstrosity and spouts tumblr tier one liners every second while hunter laughs in manvoice at them
I would make the same face as your pic.

But first I would kiss you cause I think it's kinda cute we relate so much.

>Depicting your side of an argument wearing Hogwarts uniforms

I would watch for this reason alone.

>this will be such a monkey paw version of representation istg
>like imagne it's hunter and some cissoid playing "trans lesbians" that fall in love from their woke support group and it's about embracing your trans identity as something different from womanhood or lesbianism and is actually closer to being fem4fem gay men while hunter is a twinkhon and the cissoid is some "tomboy" neo-pooner boymoder monstrosity and spouts tumblr tier one liners every second while hunter laughs in manvoice at them
we need a version inspired and written by /tttt/ posters

Eh. Idk. I don’t think it’d be monkey’s paw. I just wanna see someone like me fall in love in a story of some sort. Lots of people are attracted to me, but the majority of the rep I’ve gotten (i’m a bishit poc) is dead sex workers under beds. It’d be nice to have a wholesome story.

Even if it was a small production, dialogue based rom-com, I’d love to just see someone who was similar to me at all fall in love.

… maybe one day.

make the whole movie three hours of a three year relationship that takes place entirely in one room of a t4t ldr couple both having constant bpd meltdowns at each other over discord before sleeping together in a call

>i’m a bishit
you're not a transbian then so fuck off from our movie?

I date more girls. It doesn’t say “transbian” movie, and Hunter is, herself, a bishit (or a panshit or whatever).