Chasers, what do you do to your tranny gfs?

Attached: 08ABB166-FB8C-4E63-860F-4D7C60979C40.jpg (791x416, 36.85K)

Frot until they’re horny enough to want to be creampied

This image made me sad because it made me realize I will never have sex.

I need to find one first

nothing, they browse lgbt and think about the next woman they wanna strangle to death in a testy-fueled rage

I don't have one. Their standards exclude the likes of me.

Attached: 1622157542455.png (700x701, 394.67K)

there's no trannys in my area

Attached: 1616814707682.png (480x480, 422.94K)

hot

t. tranner

None of them want to get me to stomp on their tranny tits with a dirty leather boot while they lay on the ground

They think so as well! :)

im in yo area ( i know the first 3 numbers )

Love her tenderly...

>tfw ywn soulgaze your tranny gf, clasp her face and french kiss her until you're rock hard in your boxers and can't take it anymore. she gently takes your member into her palms, frantically pulling down her bottoms & underwear mounting her as she glances back at you excitedly from behind, to slide right into your princess' hole and lovingly reaching the golden strokes, running one hand through her raven hair and the other firmly grasping her porcelain femboy waist feeling the pure ecstatic freedom of climaxing inside her, feeling the prolactin release as you enjoy your refactory period, rolling her limp body over onto your fully developed pecs and enveloping her in your boysmell as she gazes up at you, knowing every moment of her life was carefully constructed for this moment, for your pleasure, for you

Attached: 1646272618898.jpg (1000x1414, 102.95K)

putting this thread in my threadwatcher so i can read cute things while i remind myself of the fact that i dont have a bf that will do these things to me

bump
pls write more

hot

if only ppl wrote something

Relatable anaon

bump

>Buy them lingerie
>pick them up, carry around the room
>kiss them all over
>special attention to neck, ears, nipples, toes
>make sure to really squeeze some tits
>manhandle ass cheeks
>eat out some ass till my jaw is sore
>finger her bussy
>make sure my cock and balls are in her face while making her worked up
>plow missionary/mating press
>toes and calves to kiss while hammering
>tit squeezes again while topping said girl
>whoever cums first though
I always try to make sure my lady cums first, but she usually prefer I just fill her up and use her. Like a good girl should. Plus, I'm rough, heavy, big, and that's a couple hours of love making right there. Most girls legs are trembling, and they're drenched in my sweat by then.

Attached: 1633065427403.png (756x316, 196.88K)

so hot