1. hormone blockers impede the development of the pelvis and can lead to immobility at a much earlier age

1. hormone blockers impede the development of the pelvis and can lead to immobility at a much earlier age
2. for ftm trans people, the skin graft taken from the forearm can cause too much tightening around the wrist and cause loss of circulation, from the back and you can develop serious urinary tract issues that will be made much worse from the bottom surgery and can also lead to sepsis
3. bottom surgery needs constant medical examination for up to 10 years or more, if you live in the USA this is financially ruining and doctors do it knowingly because they can syphon money from you for the rest of your life
4. most trans people surveyed said they regret bottom surgery, thoe that dont get it also said it leads to issues and conflicts in their love life
5. a neovagina lubricates based off of how long it has been since you have eaten, not your arousal
6. its common to get ingrown hairs in your neovagina/neophallus
7. if you are ftm you will need to shave the entire length of your penis including the valve as the skin used for the whole penis has hair follicles
8. 41% of trans people attempt suicide in their life
9. health issues are unavoidable
10. most trans women comment of their vagina smelling extremely foul
11. trans women have to wear pads because of a mix of puss and blood discharge that leaks from their vagina, this comes in a range of colours such as yellow, orange, red and sometimes even green
12. trans men cannot get an erection without a pump that is implanted in their scrotum
13. if you detransition the damage done to your body from the hormones will likely leave you sterile for life and you will be dealing with the consequences for the rest of your life
14. you cannot alter chromosomes
15. most humans can tell a trans person at a simple glance, without makeup even more so

need more? I can go all day

Attached: 1646174960394.jpg (560x824, 63.52K)

source?

Attached: 1638558817259.png (512x512, 236.31K)

cope harder

lol

>need more? I can go all day
Nah, go back to Any Forums, repkun. You'll never be like the man your ex cheated on you with.

ur mom lmao

1. male suicide success rate

Attached: d23.png (613x573, 40.9K)

Attached: 457840.jpg (2025x2018, 259.14K)

They know all this, they don't care because they think it won't happen to THEM.
But the same people who sold them the hormones will sell them the treatment later on, so you know it'll never end.

Attached: fo4 curie.jpg (472x594, 43.36K)

What's this thing that looks like chewing gum? What does it do? Any medfags in here?

Attached: protoprostate.jpg (1099x846, 104.31K)

Trannies off themselves around 50% of the time, so I don't really get the point you're trying to make.
Is this yet more bunkerchan "no you!" memeing?

>a neovagina lubricates based off of how long it has been since you have eaten, not your arousal
totally depending on the method of surgery, most don't lubricate at all or gather a foul mucus which need cleaning out, so you arrive at artificial lubrication again.

>most humans can tell a trans person at a simple glance
who cares? they think of you as alt-women (for mtf)

>most trans people surveyed said they regret bottom surgery, thoe
I do not

over half your points are about srs which i don't even want

someone plz respond

Attached: 1639007977151.png (384x450, 46.53K)

>10 years or more,
It's literally a lifetime.
De trans now while you still can ladies please save yourselves

It's well worth it nobody gives a shit about that kind of stuff people want to do is they don't want to have a stupid masculine body on themselves that's the very thing

>they think of you as alt-women
Wha-

but it is still masculine, it's a masculine body thats been feminized, it's still clockable