Lol

Attached: q-angle-female-male.jpg (300x288, 25.57K)

this is why i love this board :)

You don't have to hurt me like this...

for the last fucking time Q-angle correlates with height, nothing else
manlets have "female" Q-angle, tall women have "male" q-angle

Yeah totally, and I'm sure if you compare a man and a women who are the same height, they will be totally identical. Skeletal structure is a complete lie right?

maybe i’m a retard who can’t read graphs, but this doesn’t seem like too big a difference to me?

Attached: angle.png (1170x1325, 972.18K)

fatsos have that femail angle

There is still a difference, but is it statistically significant?

The crazy part is
Why is it always lower on the left leg? Or it is in the same leg just another measurement?

Attached: 5b08c2389e5e2069263af19b13b8ce6a.png (475x678, 136.77K)

Exaggerated difference for educational purposes, and i am sorry to tell you user, but when they actually did big studies to find it out, q angle does not correlate with gender if corrected by height, sorry

Controlled*

And yes even despite the pelvic bone differences

I love how this picture and the OP picture show two totally different hip shapes for females.

BONEPILL TIME

Showing proof that the male body is definitely superior to the female body

literally just height, retard
these are good references for artists so you don't end up drawing women as just men but shorter (or vice versa, as fujo tumblr artists like to do), but stop using them as repfuel

Incorrect, oh dear.

really? show me a manlet and i'll show you his birthing hips

good reason to HRT asap

You can't just make stuff up, you know. lol. It's a good thing OP didn't post the skinpill or you all really be coping.

I probably don't have a female q angle but my thigh bones at least go in a bit where it doesn't look obviously male. Like some other user said, it probably doesn't matter too much if you're a certain height, especially if you have wide hips.

chasers love thighs

what's the skinpill plz post

>skinpill
a) estrogen literally fixes this
b) yeah everyone on the street pulls out a microscope and looks at your skin fibers to see if you're a troon