Why am i getting asked what my pronouns are

why the fuck did some random chick at starbucks say "youre a really cool dude" to which i reply, thanks, then she says "i just wanna make sure im getting this right, so i dont offend you, what are your pronouns?" and then me,like a complete retard, i start stuttering and looking down and away from her in shame and then she asks "are your pronouns he him?" and i say "m-my pronouns are he him" and she says "its okay if they arent, i just want to make you comfortable and you get to be who you are" and then i try to walk away from her and shit

later i go back (shes in the back of the trannybucks) and i tell her "sorry for acting weird back there, i just try to avoid politics/political topics, im not familiar with any of that stuff and i didnt want to step on anyones toes

Attached: WIN_20220304_12_44_10_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 270.76K)

she partially takes her mask off, has the biggest shit eating grin ive ever seen, and says "i just want to make sure that youre comfortable" and says some other sjw shit that i dont really remember (my MPSTD was kicking in, my manmoder ptsd) and then i try to like nod and uh huh my way out of that one, and i get away from the back, and then when im leaving work she wont shut up about how much "everyone here loves" me and that im such a nice person.

oh god i hope she doesnt know

She knows.
That is like 100%

>ywn mentally torture a tripfag you recognize from Any Forums
why even live

like i wanted to pull a matt walsh and go full conservitard on her ass, like saying shit like "i aint no goddamn liberal, i dont have those communist pronouns" but she was so nice. soooo fucking nice to me. shes so sweet and i cant hurt her feelings like that. i wish i had the courage to just be more closeted and be a stronger repressor

Tranny vibes and they tend to hire types like that

lmao, be careful cinder she prolly lurks the board ÜÜÜÜ

What happened wrt your roommate reporting you for being based?

It’s because you look like a tranny to her.

Yah she def knows

Loling but fr tho I’m sorry that happened

so apparently the hall resident director or whatever the fuck made me schedule an appointment w him to talk it, then he basically didnt know the specifics (me calling my roommate HSTS) and that it was me talking to some other people and it involved "some website or group chat" so i basically said i was ironically going w my discord friends to conservitard websites and quoting it because of how ridiculous it is, then laughing at it w them, and this guy had no fucking clue that i was lying the whole time. he essentially agreed and believed me, i had to come out of the closet tho and said i had a boyfriend ( i dont ) and that i was transitioning (i guess i am idk) because i know my roommate thinks im "homophobic and transphobic" because of shit they were saying in the lgbtq center discord for the university. there were people there saying they wanted to punch me and that my "trans card is revoked" but they dont know my name, only that i was the roommate.

Kek

another reason to never fag out. very based thank you

i dont have tranny vibes desu

i will admit tho the weirdest shit happened, like theres been a couple times where i got maamed, the person corrects themself afterwards but it started happening after i put my hair in a ponytail

>so apparently the hall resident director or whatever the fuck made me schedule an appointment w him to talk it, then he basically didnt know the specifics (me calling my roommate HSTS) and that it was me talking to some other people and it involved "some website or group chat" so i basically said i was ironically going w my discord friends to conservitard websites and quoting it because of how ridiculous it is, then laughing at it w them, and this guy had no fucking clue that i was lying the whole time. he essentially agreed and believed me, i had to come out of the closet tho and said i had a boyfriend ( i dont ) and that i was transitioning (i guess i am idk) because i know my roommate thinks im "homophobic and transphobic" because of shit they were saying in the lgbtq center discord for the university. there were people there saying they wanted to punch me and that my "trans card is revoked" but they dont know my name, only that i was the roommate.
do you ever feel like you engage in mentally unhealthy behaviors

>implying normies haven't caught on tot the tranny starbucks meme

but what actually set off the sjw menace?

motherfucker all i did was say "my hsts roommate just came in " on a discord voice call and that dumbass decided to look up what agp and hsts were and came to the conclusion that i hate them for liking men and think theyre invalid as a trans person. FOR LIKING MEN. ANDTHEY KNOW IM A TRANNY. like motherfucker I WISH I LIKED MEN LIKE YOU DO YOU DUMB BITCH, I HATE BEING A GYNEPHILLIC AGP I HATE IT I HATE IT I WANNA BE ANHYONE ELSE EXCEPT FOR ME

She sounds not only nice, but also respectful and not the type to force you to be something you're not. You honestly lucked out getting someone like this as a coworker. I don't really see what the problem is.
Also if you didn't want people clocking you as a troon, perhaps you shouldn't have gotten a job at fucking Starbucks

Attached: bob13.jpg (612x700, 170.74K)

Listen im only there for the insurance okay i fucking hate talking w people and having a physical form and appearance

Getting asked my pronouns consistently was one of the first signs that I started passing. Now that I pass a good 70% of the time, I’ll just play dumb and say “haha I’m a boy.” I think it’s a good sign, assuming you are transitioning.

t. ftm

People can detect that you're a tranny just from your pheromones. And those times they probably thought you were a woman based on appearance then heard your voice

Could've been a cagiewagie at Amazon instead

Weirdly enough i get maamed more when people cant see me and can only hear me thru the speakerbox although one person maamed me but corrected themself when seeing me

Do they get troon insurance benefits?

You're soft and cute and you have purposefully made your hair a girl style. You can't pass as a boymoder anymore. It's time to stop. Gets more and more cringe the longer you try to drag it out

>knows this weird kid at work is a transwoman
>youre a really cool dude
>cool dude
why are women so evil

Yeah but working there would probably make you want to kys even more. I haven't worked for them but I did work at a shipping plant for about a year and it could be pretty soul sucking (not to mention it causes you to use muscles lifting heavy things, which if you're trying to lose muscle mass can fuck it up)

Attached: bob26.jpg (600x600, 81.51K)

Imagine thinking im cute, cringe

Im not soft for shit, i look barely estrogenized at all

>motherfucker all i did was say "my hsts roommate just came in " on a discord voice call and that dumbass decided to look up what agp and hsts were and came to the conclusion that i hate them for liking men and think theyre invalid as a trans person. FOR LIKING MEN. ANDTHEY KNOW IM A TRANNY. like motherfucker I WISH I LIKED MEN LIKE YOU DO YOU DUMB BITCH, I HATE BEING A GYNEPHILLIC AGP I HATE IT I HATE IT I WANNA BE ANHYONE ELSE EXCEPT FOR ME
yeah I understand that you weren't trying to insult them or hurt their feelings. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just saying your general approach to things in life seems to be mentally unhealthy

she knows you are a tranny lmao. maybe wants to get closer to you too. Maybe she wants cinders girl dick.

>Maybe she wants cinders girl dick.
Yeah cindy you should show her your manifestoes

Next time someone asks im gonna say "i identify as an attack helicopter" or some shit. I hate this.

Im a motherfucking patriot. I do what i do because it needs to be done. You think repression is unhealthy? What about raping innocent people? Thats the sick shit i keep from people on a daily basis. My autogynephillia is self contained, im classically trained in shutting the fuck up and taking he him pronouns like a real man . I program computers like a real man. I make music like a real man. I live like one because i am one and im not a delusional fuck who thinks hes a woman.

how retarded can you be? why would you ever refer to your one roommate as "hsts roommate" in front of them? Would you say my currymoder roommate just came home if you had an indian roommate?
Just say roommate you fucking sperg. Also, don't reveal your power level in front of normies. This is basic shit

uuuu isn't the whole point of boymoding to make sure that people think you're NOT one of the heligender[*] woke freaks

[*] "reclaimed" version of identifying as an attack helicopter

pretty much i imagine the best thing is you either just accept being noticed as trans and try to deflect conversations that approach it, or you go full conservitard and complain about those satanic tranny freaks who are teaching our sons to worship the devil and ruin their bodies

Well i didnt think the faggot would GOOGLE BLANCHARDIAN LANGUAGE and actually understand it lmao