This is genocide

This is genocide

Attached: 1646406105985.png (882x908, 464.36K)

>tfw Ukrainian troons look better than most British cis women

Well done, she was trying to run away from the war, what a lack of patriotism!

that is genuinely sad to me. i hope she makes it out alive.

genuine question, if you pass and you DO get your passport documents changed, not in ukraine, but some other country let's say and there's a war situation there as well
do you like
just get a pass?

>“Lose” your passport
>walk across the border somewhere
>keep going until you’re in germany, sweden or denmark
>they aren’t allowed to throw you out because of cucked immigration laws

Why are brownies smart enough to do this but not slavs?

Now this is based

only apgs are making over the boarders cause the hsts can't figure it out

lena's had her legal gender marker changed so at least she'll be able to get out

Imagine wanting to use her in the defense. At best she'd be the bangmaid for the military unit

If your legal documentation is changed, it's changed, they can't unchange it. Even Hungary had to accept that people who changed their sex prior to them making it illegal to change your sex were grandfathered in.
>cis women being evil instance #29573485634987592875987346934

Is banning males from leaving the country and forcing them to fight in a war Misandry or Misogyny?

I am very bad, but disarming the country in war is not valid, women and men who flee are subhumans who do not deserve rights.

oh cool so if i change my passport, ID, driver's license, etc. to F, i am legally female, right?

Ukraine should just surrender. He's turned the city into a human shield.

Yeah, of course, what else is the point?
>everyone who doesn't want to be used as a human shield on a jewish actor's order so Westoids hate Russia more and agree with the Washington regime's foreign policy is a subhuman
If you love martyrdom so much, why don't you walk alone in one your your favela, huemonkey

>your your favela
*your favelas

lol. the normal men have to fight too, no? dont see you malding about that tho

Just make all women fight.
Problem solved.

It’s because of their untermench genes not because of an imaginary sexuality

Cowards surrender, decent governments fight to the end!

I walk alone anywhere, for I have conviction in my strength

A decent government wouldn’t want to see their people slaughtered in a war they can’t win and then have to do an unconditional surrender which will further oppress their people.

How do you know about hungary?

Being a slavgol rapebaby.
Pretty sure it was major news too?

Nor does it surrender to a tyrannical government, in every war casualties are inevitable!

They have put up a good fight, they should surrender now before Putin gets angrier and decides he doesn’t need the ukrainians alive.

Ukraine literally has a more corrupt government than Russia and has integrated literal Neo-Nazi militias into their official military.
>muh tyrannical government
Is just a spiderman pointing at himself meme

I live in hungary and it wasnt in the news. I heard it from my psychiatrist, and he said something with marriage can make you stay in your gender.

The situation is hopeless. Everything is going to get worse.

Attached: 7148AF55-9976-4346-B2AE-A7923F928D70.jpg (225x350, 25.93K)