What motivates you to want to become a beautiful girl?

What motivates you to want to become a beautiful girl?

Attached: 1642602638269.webm (576x1024, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YE6ouhmy_fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/YE6ouhmy_fQ

Revenge

Tfw name field was empty for some reason

I got fucked up by the wrong hormones in the womb which caused me to see myself in women growing up which caused me to feel that I am a woman which caused me to internalize the social messaging regarding how women ought be which caused me to feel bad about not being like that which caused me to want to match the ideal.

I'm ugly, though, and will never succeed. Which is okay. I've accepted that. At this point I just want to look respectable, albeit obviously transgender. There's far more to being a woman than appearance.

Every now and then, though, I dream of more.

masochism

fetish

My guy you've been doing this for hours and it doesn't sound good. Are you okay?

who is this? i need to know but can't figure it out

hatred of my male body :)

i actually like some of them ngl

I already am beautiful, and the way i get treated is mind blowing.

You have no idea what its like being hot. Right now im at work wearing a flowing dress, texting in front of my boss whos brought me chicken wings (he's trying to fatten me up lol).

If i was a normie bloke he wouldnt let me do this or get me food. He also tells me his wife is sleeping about and he's lonely.

I know he wants me but I'll keep the gravy train running a bit longer lol.

Become beautiful, there is no point in making life more difficult than it needs to be, theres no merit in being miserable. Do it today, book a skin treatment, buy some sexy clothes. Dont wait.

Attached: 1644656472587.jpg (700x720, 61.97K)

The pain and suffering of dysphoria. Dysphoria is a curse but it is also the key to my salvation, it is through it that I will hopefully make it

I think for me, before hrt I was a doomed all the time.
>depressed but didn’t know why
>couldn’t hold a relationship
>always said I wanted to kill myself
and looking back on my life there were times that I’d look at like “oh yeah, that’s kinda trans behavior”
But when I started, I felt more motivated, and like my life had purpose and meaning.

I mean this 100% sincerely, I want to be an angel ;-;

so fucking based

>I think for me, before hrt I was a doomed all the time.
>>depressed but didn’t know why
>>couldn’t hold a relationship
>>always said I wanted to kill myself

This is how i felt.

Attached: 1605655061187.png (955x741, 348.29K)

so fucking based

Crippling gender dysphoria

Who this?

My brain give me the good brain juice the more I look like a girl so

You already are

Can you elaborate please?
Details, user, details!

it's what i want to be. never have i felt more depressed about my own self than when i see an attractive female

>Become beautiful
tell this to my skull size

as a kid i saw woman as being more competent than men. i guess that’s where it started