Any Forums trannies are fucking insane. you realize how the rest of the online trans community sees you, right?

Any Forums trannies are fucking insane. you realize how the rest of the online trans community sees you, right?

Attached: 1642315100995.png (428x416, 48.06K)

theyre no better

listen I've been around twitter trannies for YEARS, they're way worse

>caring what reddit gigahon trannies think
pathetic.

Attached: 1625467577096.jpg (591x694, 64.45K)

idk user i'd have much rather spent my years in early transition surrounded by constant positivity, 4tran takes advantage of early transition trans women at their most vulnerable point.

Yeah. But until I'm more secure with my trans sexuality I'll just user post about my dysphoria induced by impossible beauty standards that surround me.

Attached: sample_85a860f0dba73daafceb757fb8e3906c.jpg (850x714, 374.22K)

Not a tranny but Any Forums has the hottest trannies per capita. Therefore they are based and you are gay. Everyone else's opinion is invalid for being a massive uggos. Go back.

We're literally the least insane of any online trans community.

>community of diaper wearing furry MAPs
>community of honfreak blanchard followers
pick one

>Not a tranny but Any Forums has the hottest trannies per capita.
do you think this might have anything to do with the ruthless bullying and mocking that occurs here? only the pretty ones can show their face.

We are not any more or less insane than the rest of the trans internet, we're just insane in a different way.

i'd rather the opposite, why would i want to make stupid mistakes when i can learn from other ppl

hiding from negative stuff just makes u ignorant

Considering that the majority of the "online trans community" is trenders and rapehons then I fucking hope they do see as insane. Imagine how much of a perverted fuck up you'd have to be to come across as normal to these monsters

I've been here for years under the same philosophy and all i got were horrific body image issues that consume my every waking thought. you DO NOT want this

Reddit trannies are cluster A
Twitter trannies are cluster B
Any Forums trannies are cluster C

We are in many ways insane, and in many ways deficient. At the same time I see some of the sanest takes out there right here. So much of the broader transgender community holds these bonkers views. "It's all about gender roles! It's all social!", "Trans women have female brains! Die tucutes!", extremes of every sort. Here, at least, some smattering of people speak with nuance. Because they're allowed to speak.

Among the mad live sages.

Twitter and reddit hons are disgusting, I’d much rather be here

>Any Forums trannies are cluster C
I can attest to this atleast, avoidant personality faggot here

Name one (1) trans space on the internet that's better
You can't, it's not possible, because none exist

no u

Bullying is a central part of Any Forums culture. we all bully each other across boards and within boards. I bully trannies often but you are not allowed to come here and bully because you are an outsider. If you can't handle the culture, seethe and dilate

420chan was nice.

Bullying is bad, actually
t. used Any Forums for 15 years

Maybe, but now it's dead

You've seethed and dilated for 15 years? That must be some record.

>much of the broader transgender community holds these bonkers views. "It's all about gender roles! It's all social!", "Trans women have female brains! Die tucutes!", extremes of every sort.
Yes basically.

On reddit you can't call out creepy AGPs. Even twitter has insane people.

But you need to be able to gatekeep in general, and having an MtF space that doesn't talk about ugliness/appearance is kinda... missing the point? Doomed!

Attached: 1646385465722.jpg (723x356, 63.75K)