>thought of her tits
>came all over my screen like a retard
>goes back to work
>sees her tits
>mfw
>have to excuse myself to the bathroom
>i pavloved myself into getting horny when i see her tits

how do i become normal

Attached: 7k3vh2a8-900.jpg (900x900, 48.85K)

yeah someone's gonna post this on a terf site

i get you though fr fr though

>be transbian
>larp as straight trans girl to normies
>have cute cis friend that is a girl
>crush on her
>she wears sandals one day
>can’t stop staring at her feet
>she has the prettiest toes I have ever seen
>catches me staring and wiggles her toes at me
>fuck fuck fuck my cover is blown

Is she into it though?

theres no way. i never heard of other lesbians with this problem its a me thing. dont bring trans women into this

Man moment

sorry op here. the last part was worded wrong just meant that this is a me problem, havent heard of transbians or lesbians with a similar problem so i doubt terfs will give shit

this isnt about feet. your cis friend probably is into feet though. no normal person does that bs

are you saying I am in? she keeps trying to get us alone but I don’t want to be a rapehon.

but we both are trapped. i don’t think I can do it I must be straight and not a rapehon.

Damn you are so horny. Why not get a gf?

she seems to be into it, try being alone with her and see what happens or if she initiates

i could start looking, i just don't look like much of a woman though (not a transbian)

Even if she is into it. I sorta feel dysphoric going after her. She is so pretty and feminine in every way. Sort like makes me feel inadequate. lmao

ehhhh. but fr fr though I do think you sound cute. I don’t have big good looking tits tho.

Do terfs think women are all asexual angels or something? I'm not a woman but they're pretty horny ime lol. Isn't this just a repeat of the "predatory lesbos" shit from the 90s?

Yk most terfs are women themselves right some of them even dykes

>just don't look like much of a woman though (not a transbian)
a lot of people are into the more masc look desu. do you pass as a guy kind of masc though?

Like its ok to be horny, especially if you have someone, make them feel special with how much you love them. I try to avoid fapping too much, it builds up a lot the more I do it. The less I do it the less I will go crazy for some people.

yeah women can be pretty horny too.

Like actual dykes

Giwtwm. Lucky motherfucker just go for it if she wants you two alone.
t. cis les, before my pathetic horniness is wrongly pinned onto transbians

It’s been over a year since I last saw her. I sorta just disappeared from her life mostly because I am just not comfortable in my own body yet to date. Even so, eh damn she was cute and I still think about her to this day. Probably the best I ever seen to date.

She probably is married now with a kid or something.

op literally came on their screen and masturbated in the toilets to a coworker

OP is fictional

>Is she into it though?
maybe just trying to break the tension

are you cis