Question for trans anons, anons with gender dysphoria, ago, or anons who just wish they were female for other reasons:

Question for trans anons, anons with gender dysphoria, ago, or anons who just wish they were female for other reasons:
Would you rather be a white transgender woman, or a black cisgender woman?

Attached: Would you rather.jpg (3464x3464, 1.21M)

probably black. i think black girls are cute and id rather be cis

agp*
Not ago

Black ciswoman lol
I’m already a 5’5 Latina tranny and hate it why would I downgrade to a 5’10 white tranny

cis black girl ofc

I'm already black so of course I'd want to be cis black

Black cis woman probs

Why?

>t.cis black girl

What retard would not take the opportunity to be cis

obviously black cis woman

Because most of us would give anything to be cis...?

If I get to look like her, white trans

me. I don't want to be black

idk i guess a big one is im unable to believe a guy could ever truly love me as trans outside of like a fetish

because what's wrong with being black?

I don’t have much knowledge in disphoria so I wouldn’t know what that feels like

You still have to deal with that if your black (fetishization).

I browse Any Forums all day long my brain is rot from all the race. Nothing is wrong with being black in fact your race doesn’t really define you, you define you (does that make sense?)

>I don’t have much knowledge in disphoria so I wouldn’t know what that feels like
like drowning in emptiness

That sounds like loneliness I can understand that, just waiting drown because you don’t have the strength to swim

This is retarded. Anyone with dysphoria would wanna be a cis wonan

I was expecting more nazi trans types here desu

yea exactly

Cis black woman
I think skin darker than mine looks gorgeous, and like picrel, I think so many styles, especially goth, look better with darker skin

Why wouldn't anyone choose to be cis? Unless you're somehow implying that being a black cis woman is somehow bad. In that case fuck you

T. Black tranner

i know you crossposted here and in r9k. anyway, the black girl is clearly hotter in this photo but i like the mannish girl on the left anyway because she looks sorta gay in those men's clothes. anyway, i'd rather be what i am: a mixed-race HRT AMAB enby
just love and accept yourself

Fertility, semi-normal childhood (maybe)

white tranny because I'm mixed and I don't wanna be black.
t. agp