What sort of things attract naturally and willingly sadistic men? every guy i date is either too nice or a tryhard :

what sort of things attract naturally and willingly sadistic men? every guy i date is either too nice or a tryhard :\

Attached: 760338F8-2480-4B28-A0CE-70A5AB92A201.jpg (897x884, 84.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o8QQYfBfar8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove to them that you can handle it
I'm not throwing my life away cause some bitch couldn't handle it.

how do i prove it

genually cannot fathom being sadistic

youtu.be/o8QQYfBfar8

it's luck. if you want to date i walking talking dsm 5 you gotta get lucky. just know what you want and tell every on straight up. be rude and frank about it. if your are at least a 6/10 then you will find a sick fuck at some point.

i tried telling ppl what i want and all i got were tryhard larpers

>i date
do you even meet these people irl?

>telling ppl what i want
Which is?

yes. i don’t e-date lol

>OP wants to be abused
cringe

I'm a sadist with morals
I like to tinker with everything, mechanical, biological everything. I love to observe the reactions and try to guess the limitations. Now of course I can't go around hurting people but if someone gives me permission the range of sensations you will feel will be quite memorable. I want to bend you up until the point of cracking and fry your brain and stare into you the way a cat stares at a mouse.
We are experts in blending in because we know what boundaries for normality are. The best way to find sadist is find the happy go lucky type and pry into them with morale questions, we slip when we can speak candidly. also telling people your a masochist is an easy route, but I avoid those types.

well yes irl sadism if not done earnestly, aka being a real psychopath its quite cringy. now, you really want to deal with a real psycho?

a guy who isn’t afraid to hit/beat me and is possessive and has a controlling side

sorry. all i know from the men i’ve loved is abuse.

honestly you sound really hot. my ex used to give me that same look as if i was prey to him and it was sooo fucking hot. and i didn’t realize how much of a sadist he was until we had conversations about morale stuff. so that’s really good advice твн! :)

it seems wrong to say yes to that but i think that is sorta how i feel

The problem is i can be sadistic and mean to potential partners before i fuck them, afterwards i feel like a caveman protecting my prize, no way im hitting that unless things get freaky in bed. this combination makes relationships hard since i attract unstable people like you who cant handle it once I stop being douchebag after we fuck

yea idk if u stop after sex then it feels insincere

see how this "people" are actually controlling as fuck and very demanding, they want a robot that hurts them nonstop and robot must act on character 24/7 otherwise bad robot. then they play victim.

take ur meds schizoid. i don’t want someone who plays a sadistic character i want an actual sadist bf. if you feel like you’re playing a character thennn maybe that role isn’t for you??

The fuck you mean? My personality doesnt go away, but if we are getting serious im not gonna ruthlessly mock you anymore, its the in group out group effect. If youre in my group i will treat you well. Fucking female brained motherfucker

well. i am a woman. so. idk what ur point is

my ex was like this, asked me why i didnt beat her. You women are sick in the head.