last: All gender non-conforming people welcome

additional points for
>AGP
>ADHD
>programming
>furry
>looking uncanny
>asexuality

QOTT: What’s something that’s helped you function better?

Attached: shapiro-catgirl.jpg (750x414, 146.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/society/autism-division/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not actually autistic but growing up isolated made me just as retarded as an autismo :

just as ableist as a neurotypical its NOT the same thing

????
How is that comparable

i want to dye

For me, not being surrounded by people helps. I get overwhelmed in open plan offices, and prefer to be somewhere quiet, have a place to have my meltdowns should need arise, and being able to stay muted out during meetings.
I also tend to relax better when I know I don't have any people nearby.

i hate people

I keep small things on me or in my purse like small origami animals or a clear blue triceratops that me and my gf found together. Things that help me focus or take me away from stress

>QOTT: What’s something that’s helped you function better?
being a neet seems to be non optional to let me function at all

My story is similar, I used to work a job and I got really burnt out.

Even a simple job becomes more complicated when you’re autistic, not to mention transgender.

>qott
I don't

Hello Haskell

Hej hej~

Autism is like mostly a meme zoomers use to feel special

People who really have autism can like barely speak and stuff. Y'all are just shy and nerdy it's not a mental disorder jfc

thenation.com/article/society/autism-division/

> Despite the work of so many … the dominant message in our society is still that autism is horrible … when you see an autistic person who seems happy, or who has a good life, it can seem easy to think that they must not have ‘real’ autism. After all, in this false message, ‘real’ autism means suffering in our society

>QOTT: What’s something that’s helped you function better?
being a shut-in neet. it sounds counterproductive but i function better when i never go outside ever.

Bruh. I'm autistic and it actually is like that. Isolation and oversaturation with technology leads to autism-like symptoms, which can be treated similarly to autism. Use the same knowledge that helped me learn to halfway cope though and most of them fucking thrive when they fully learn lol

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 17.58.52.png (918x650, 227.25K)

I'm mad.

You're a moron by the way. Sincerely, not a zoomer.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 17.59.11.png (1486x200, 112.6K)

playing card games have made me able to socialize to some degree, therapy hasn't been nightmarish for a while now.

> picrel

Attached: 393EFCAA-56E2-4DBF-9C2F-6971F37754D6.jpg (1243x1000, 408.01K)

>Reee i have made this medical issue I don't really have a part of my identity reee

You're as bad as like gluten free people

How did you see this playing out in your head when you posted here? Were you expecting a hero’s welcome? Did you really expect the anons in a thread about autism to be waiting for someone brave enough to tell them they aren’t really autistic, and free them of the burden of believing they are?

I was diagnosed at like, 5. So no, not a meme that I made up as a teenager to feel special.

I expected you to seethe this is hilarious

Your doctor is an idiot