Do femboys really have a flat stomach or are they just sucking in

Do femboys really have a flat stomach or are they just sucking in

Attached: C86040A7-CF10-42DB-808E-F1CC467D67BB.png (660x574, 89.26K)

My bf is a femboy and he has a flat tummy :3

i just have a flat stomach you cant suck in to get ab definition

Attached: 23A0F3337B.png (640x640, 546.37K)

> 007, very cool

How he do it?

Tips?

Exercise every day, i like yoga and jumping rope and running. Stop eating anything artificially sweetened and eat protein and fiber. If you aren't skinny already decaf black coffee and eat veggies until your appetite completely breaks. I always hated eating so ive been skinny my whole life but when i was anamoding that shit did more than enough. the broadness of your waist is all skeletal and hormonal though, you can decrease the minor axis of your waist's ellipse but you're biologically capped on the size of the major axis unless you take estrogen

Attached: 1410189901485.jpg (409x419, 39.21K)

I hear a lot about calorie deficit, is that legitimate or just bullshit? Also thanks for advice.

what? yeah of course calorie deficits are legit. you can count your calories if you need to but honestly the most important thing is having all the food you can be nutrient dense. If you're eating a lot of stuff like bell peppers and leafy greens you won't stuff yourself with empty carbs. Staying hydrated is also really important both as an appetite supressant as well as keeping your digestion healthy. Exercising will boost your metabolism by a few hundred calories but to actually lose weight you need to run at an energy deficit to burn fat. You don't want to eat less than 80% of your TDEE (total daily energy expendature) though because when your body starts eating again you will pack on pounds faster and generally wreck your metabolism. Intermittent fasting also works to lose weight but I never messer around with it because i get really grumpy if i dont eat in the morning.
The stuff im saying is kinda too advanced for the real picture. Take care of your body, exercise and eat healthy and you will be in shape. I'm just stressing things like proper nutrition and hydration because a lot of femboys are anorexic and wreck their body by the time they're 25 because they think calorie deficit is all that matters. That's how you turn into a gray ghoultwink

Attached: 1414849359317.jpg (599x707, 34.18K)

>Stop eating anything artificially sweetened

Naturally sweetened things are bad, too. For example, fruit juice.

if i just skip a lot of meals throughout the day and only eat maybe a few sandwiches and some small shit, would that be ok?

like i believe i'd be in a calorie deficit, as im skipping lots of meals (i dont eat breakfeast and lunch anymore), so i think i should be consuming less overall.

this should be helping right? i dont like excercising

yeah but fruit juice is so processed its basically artificial all its fiber is removed.
>i dont like excercising
i dont want to give advice to you if you're gonna half ass it.

does walking count as exercise? like 3” mins a day

>i dont want to give advice to you if you're gonna half ass it.
lmfao kind of fair, im just not on hrt yet so i dont want to masculinize

>16 bmi
>exercise 1-2 hours every day
>still don't have a flat tummy
HELP

are you bloated?

no. if you walked 3 miles a day maybe. high intensity exercise targets your fat metabolism different
take hrt retard. diy, cut your balls off, etc
anorexia. very sad. try avtually living a healthy lifestyle instead of being an african child

I mean when you're walking around aren't you supposed to kind of suck in? The whole sucking in vs tightening core is a blurry territory for me

sucking in for me

My leg muscles always cramp whenever I try to do running more than twice a week for 20 minutes. What should I do instead of that?

Post tum

Their stomachs are flat because of the massive vacuum from taking ginormous dildos up the ass