Is 5’7” a acceptable height for a ftm asking for a friend

Is 5’7” a acceptable height for a ftm asking for a friend

Attached: 0AB9E66F-EBAB-4799-8029-FD569E466E3C.jpg (640x758, 70.65K)

Taller than me
>mtf

yes but only barely. 5’7” is the absolute minimum for westerners and most europeans and is manlet tier

Every height is acceptable. Don't worry about it too much. You can look up the average height of men in your country if you're interested and want to compare.

No

In most countries it's more common for men to be around 5'7" than women so

Yes, you're one of the luckiest FTMs I know

depends on where u live, I'm in the Netherlands and basically every guy here is taller than me save like immigrants
t. 5'7 mtf

Manlet

Better than 5'6"
t. repressor

I TRICKED YOU IM A MTF WITH A FUJO BAIT TO AFRIM THE HUGBOXING THIS WEBSITE HAS 5’7” IS NOT A PASSING HEIGHT FOR A MTF IM A HEIGHTHON ITS FUCKING OVER IM TOO TALL TO BE A WOMAN NO TAKE BACKS

Attached: FB64393E-1CDB-4D0C-965A-3A6395C162C8.jpg (2048x1651, 164.3K)

5'7 is like average for white women in west/north europe

You're kind of in the middle range. It's a bit weird that you'd pretend you're a FtM though

Depends on where you are but on a world distribution this is literally the most androgenous height ever, that is there is the same amount of men and women with this height

>pretend to be Ftm
>post my height
>I’m so jealous of you you’re going to make it bro!!!
Yeah it sure is weird I have to say something to get honest answers out of people

you aren’t a heighthon you tiny retard 5’7 is the most vanilla height ever, works for mtfs and ftms

>>I’m so jealous of you you’re going to make it bro!!!

Most people weren't writing anything like that.. you completely ignored the neutral and rational posts
But whatever.

lose 1 inch each from slouching, spreading legs further, & tilting pelvis, & you're at 5'4"

5"7 can pass for anything you r-slur

Attached: IMG_1539.jpg (640x774, 282.83K)

>tfw actual 5’7” bi ftm
>tfw the same height as three of my cis male friends
we are going to make it 5’7” bros. Also one of my cism friends told me he wears height lifting shoes which is funny because i don’t even do that and i’m literally a pooner.

Attached: 5FBF42CE-886E-42CD-9385-8EF55D4BB962.jpg (750x462, 126.56K)

it's the average male height where I live (SA)
also average male height on most of Asia

This, 5'7 is the androgynous height. That is to say someone 5'6 is more likely to be a woman and someone 5'8 is more likely to be a man.