Let's see who's trutrans here

let's see who's trutrans here
if you could choose one would you rather be a cis girl or rich?

Attached: 1586053304008.jpg (540x482, 87.12K)

cis girl

cis girl fuck money

rich. cis girl wont get me a harem of troons

malebrained agp rapehon. A true cis girl would choose the money
fembrained chaser as expected

rich so i could buy my partner a house

why would I want a harem of troons

same it won't even give me a dick unless i really save up for it then id wish i was rich anyway. might as well skip the extra steps

Cis girl because my uncle is old and I'll inherit half of his stuff anyway, includint a huge flat in a gorgeous jugend building in a really expensive neighbourhood. Ez

Attached: 1601785664958.jpg (1000x1300, 116.05K)

to put in diapers and feed my gock

have you ever experienced orgasm

Rich. Then I can be the AGAMP futamaxxer of my dreams and nobody could stop me.

based

cis girl pls, i just wanna be normal, live a normal life, find a cute guy to devote myself to and have kids

Attached: 1572544599544.jpg (600x604, 50.5K)

How rich? If I magically became Bezos-tier rich then I could just start funding research into more effective medications or surgical procedures to benefit future generations of trannies.
If it's just mildly successful business-owner rich then cis girl every day.

you don't need to be that rich to start synthesizing hormones and handing them out like candy (dream job)

OP is a faggot obviously every tranny ever will choose cis girl

Let's try this one

Would you prefer be a tranny in the west or a cis girl under a fundie Islam country?

based parasitic inheritance white girl

It's not about manufacturing it's about fundamentally making the process more efficient. You can't fund drug research without lots of money

tranny in the west or otherwise, easy choice

based

That's a hardmode choice. Easier pick would be between cis girl in some conformist asian country like japan or india vs tranny the west.

i mean you can if you break a few silly rules