Do you sometimes wonder about how easy life would be if you were a cis straight girl user?

Do you sometimes wonder about how easy life would be if you were a cis straight girl user?

Attached: 56711023-1735-4723-8D8E-5B1F335AE927.jpg (480x480, 59.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/A8EJK9N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I often think how I'm happy I wasn't born a ciswoman because I never had to experience oversexualization as a child

it would definitely be easier for me to seek and receive mental help and validation, there's a prevalent macho stereotype in my country where men are expected to never show weakness and bottle up their feelings, there's a huge disproportion in an heros and alcohol-related deaths between men and women

I'm futamax. So having a cock has been sweet DESU.

Yes, especially when I talk to cis women that I've either befriended or I'm merely acquainted with.

The only aspects that seem the worst, from a purely physiological standpoint are the fact that: menstruation seems to be fairly commonly painful, if you're intimate with someone, the risk of pregnancy is still always there regardless of how much in the way of contraceptives you use and finally, the menopause seems to be a hell.

Physiological issues aside, it appears that socially, women's experiences vary considerably. From those who were enabled from a very young age to do whatever they wanted, with full support. To those who were abused, and had to deal with the consequences of a society still dominated by men.
Yet, in spite of all that, I do still wish I wasn't born amab.
I hate being trans. The only thing I can say I like, is stable hormone levels that I control, no need for birth control and... no cramps from getting periods.

thats why i transitioned yeah
"living as 5'2 feminine male is hell, fuck this shit i go full girl"

Attached: sample-6d1351b51ca7e8b9ad0d48c2006807ca.jpg (798x1000, 157.81K)

i think i'd hate myself even more if i became a woman

at least i can garner some respect as a midget man

I don't think it would have been easier externally, but it would have been a lot more enjoyable to not have 25 years of trauma from various trans related things to kick it off with.

Why would you want to be a midget man over a midget woman?

No shit

i dont need to be afraid walking in the streets at dark or get harassed in bars.

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

but then id never be a real tranny

Your 5’2? Ever get tossed around

5'2 and 90lbs last time i checked

not in the past year.
people especially my exes liked to pick me up and carry me through

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that all over exaggerated? Then again I’m a 5’11 trans guy so my experiences are likely different.

Pic?

i have an imgur album somewhere where i p much store all sort of pics i share online, i just need to dig it out

>Do you sometimes wonder about how easy life would be if you were an ATTRACTIVE cis straight girl user?
Ftfy

There are many cis straight girls with shitty lives.

Attached: 1624095863486.jpg (225x225, 8.64K)

imgur.com/a/A8EJK9N

How do you have exes id wife you so fast :3 that is if you like girls ofc

really? ty. i havent dated in over a year actually, most ppl just want to pump and dump, not date.

> that is if you like girls ofc
all my exes were cis guys. i actually never dated a girl before. cis nor mtf

Yes. Honestly I think I'd be a different person considering our memories make us who we are. Though if I could magically reset into cis straight girl I still would. Maybe technology in the future will allow me to do this or maybe there will be another chance after death. Both of these are massive copes though and unlikely. I want to die

kind of?
but at the same time im happy im me because i would be a way worse person if i weren't trans
having had those experiences i respect other ppls differences way more and im way more open to different shit even like diff clothing styles n stuff
ofc being trans also fucking sucks but still, there's some positives ig

> most ppl just want to pump and dump, not date.
How rotten of them

> never dated a girl before
You should give it a try lol

It would be significantly easier, but I would not be "me", because I would have been a COMPLETELY different person.